Experimenting with hair can be infinite, creating new original images. When the soul requires cardinal changes, creative coloring comes to the rescue. After such an experiment, the hair will shine with bright shades and original combinations. Today we will talk about what staining is creative, consider its types and features.
Features of creative coloring
- With this original color design hairstyles, as a rule, used from 2 to 10 shades.
- Modern techniques of creative hair dyeing can be applied to the strands unusual patterns and patterns.
- During the work of the master, depending on the wishes of the client, can use persistent dyes or temporary tonal means. Those who prefer the second option should take into account that with frequent washing the hair will quickly lose its original appearance.
Today, creative haircuts and coloring are very popular. The modern hairdressing industry is focused on creating bold images that will separate their owners from the crowd. This way of styling hairstyles is found not only at fashion shows, but also on star paths. Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Kaley Cuoco and many other celebrities are constantly experimenting with the color of their hair, creating bright memorable images.
Advantages and disadvantages of unusual colors
- Such coloring is a creative solution for courageous girls. Bright hairstyle will create an original unique image that will attract the views of others.
- With the help of unusual shades you can mask the flaws of too sparse or damaged hair.
- Fashionable coloring can visually correct facial features, and bright colors will make the look attractive and stylish.
- As hair grows quickly, a trendy look may become less attractive over time. That is why creative coloring needs frequent correction.
- Often, when the result of painting does not meet expectations, it is difficult to correct the situation. If during the work the master used resistant means, then the dissatisfied client will be forced to repaint in a dark shade or wait until the hair grows by itself.
- Such services are not cheap.
Types of staining
Stylists offer fashionistas a wide selection of unusual hairstyle colors. Today, you can make a creative coloring for short hair and long strands. In any case, the image will be bright, stylish and memorable. In the new fashion season at the peak of popularity the ombre technique. In addition, other methods of creative hair dyeing remain relevant. Among them should be highlighting, shatush, brondirovanie, coloring, block and stencil dyeing. Let's talk about the most popular hairstyle design techniques in more detail.
Ombre is a combination of two contrasting shades that are interconnected along a horizontal line. Such coloring is a creative and popular solution that will allow you to create a stylish, elegant image. This method of painting is found in stars such as Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez.
The original ombre can be created on both light and dark hair. In addition, this technique does not imply restrictions on the length of the strands. The bright ombre looks elegant and feminine on long hair. In addition, large curls with an ombre look very impressive. On short hair, a combination of several shades will create the effect of airiness and mystery.
Highlighting is the hair dyeing strands. In this case, one curl retains its natural color, and the other is given a light shade. There are several varieties of such hair coloring technique.
- The classic version assumes a uniform painting of the strands. In this part of the hair is lightened with the help of special tools, and then tinted. The thickness of the strands can vary from 3 to 5 mm. It should be remembered that the thinner the curls, the more natural is the result.
- Partial highlighting is a fashionable novelty. This technique involves staining one or more strands. As a rule, the front curls are highlighted.
- California highlighting is a technology that allows you to create the effect of dark roots and light tips.
Shatush - fashionable hair coloring, suggesting a chaotic lightening of individual curls or tips. This technique allows most strands to retain their natural shade. But a small part of the curls while lightening or dimming. Shatush looks very impressive on short hair.
Block coloring is a new original technique. Before painting the master creates a scheme for the future combination of colors, and then divides the hair into several blocks. Depending on the wishes of the client, strands are given contrasting or close to each other shades. With this technique, persistent dyes are used, which will preserve the original color for a long time. Block coloring - the choice of bold girls who are not afraid to be in the center of attention. As a rule, this type of color combination is combined with creative asymmetrical haircuts and hairstyles with shaved areas.
Stencil technology - the most original and creative version of staining strands. She allows to create the most various patterns and drawings on hair. In order for the result to be spectacular and neat, the masters use special stencils. This allows you to apply beautiful high-quality patterns to your hair.
Stencil dyeing looks very effective on straight strands. But girls with curly hair are not recommended to experiment with this technique, as the patterns can be sloppy and blurred. With the help of screen staining on the strands, you can create unusual geometric, abstract, animal, floral and other drawings.
Coloring short hair in one tone.
Coloring of long hair in one tone.
The procedure for imparting a lasting and rich shine to hair.
Unique hair color for each client.
Coloring the hair in a natural color with shades of pastel shades for a matte effect.
In the life of many women, a moment comes when she wants to change drastically. Old things are thrown out of the wardrobe, and unnecessary thoughts come out of my head. Radical experiments with hair are often included in the female list of changes. In this situation creative hair coloring is the best option. The modern development of hairdressing allows the masters of our salon to embody any, even the craziest desire of the client. The talent of each employee allows us to create bright, original, and, most importantly, unique and colorful images every day. Creative coloring is the path to popularity. The owner of a unique and even extravagant styling will always accompany the views of passersby. Unusual hair coloring - make you the center of attention, and help to distract from worries and enjoy life, charging positive people around.
Futuazh (stencil dyeing)
In every girl's life, a moment comes when it becomes clear that something must be changed in life. Photo or reflection in the mirror is no longer pleasing? Why not start the change from the image? Creative hair coloring is one of the best ways to not only stand out from the crowd, but also guaranteed to raise your mood. A riot of colors and a flight of fancy are what distinguishes this method, which will be discussed in this article. It is believed that only brave girls can decide on such staining. Do not believe, dear readers! What could be unusual in the desire to be beautiful and stand out from the gray mass?
Leave the lyrics and move on to the facts. Creative coloring involves the use of several bright colors, the number of which can be up to ten. There are two types of creative hair dyeing: block coloring and futuazh.
FAST ARTICLE NAVIGATION
What is block staining?
The name of this method speaks for itself, all hair is divided into certain zones (blocks) and painted in different colors. The complexity depends on the number of colors used. It is also worth noting that it is possible to paint not only the entire zone, but also its individual strands. The transition between blocks can be smooth or, on the contrary, striking with its sharpness and contrast. Some even decide to evenly split their hair in two contrasting colors: do everyone remember Kruello de Ville from “One hundred and one Dalmatian”?
Do not confuse block staining with coloring, which uses a maximum of two colors to highlight the individual strands.
When compared to the photo, the difference will be obvious. The first two photos - creative coloring, the second - coloring.
What is dangerous daily shampooing? Recent studies have shown that 98% of shampoos contain a huge amount of harmful components that destroy not only our hair, but also health. Substances to be feared are indicated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate, PEG. This chemistry makes hair lifeless, destroying their structure, but this is not the worst. Sulfates, entering the body through the skin, are deposited in the internal organs, which can provoke various diseases, including cancer. Doctors advise to abandon the use of cosmetics, which include such components. Use only natural products. Our editors advise to get acquainted with the company Mulsan Cosmetic. Shampoos of this brand have no analogues. They are unique in their natural composition and completely safe. Products are manufactured under strict control and comply with all certification systems. We recommend the official online store mulsan.ru. We remind you that natural cosmetics have a shelf life not exceeding one year!
The second method is futuage or screen dyeing. The principle of this method is simple: an ordinary stencil is taken with a pattern of the desired pattern and paint is applied.
But there is one condition - it is necessary to have straight hair, because curly hair will not get a clear picture. The advantage is that futuage will look spectacular on both long and short hair.
Stencil painting opens up the possibility of your imagination to go flying. Leopard print, peacock tail, lace and any other pattern or even a photo that can be transferred to a stencil - all this will look very impressive on the hair.
Long and short hair coloring
It does not matter whether you are the owner of the hairs à la Rapunzel or, on the contrary, prefer a short haircut, creative hair coloring is so unique that it will do absolutely everyone . Moreover, one should not think that this method of painting is a privilege of young people. Proper use of color and choice of technology will help both aged ladies to hide their first gray hair and give freshness to the image.
In the video below you can see an example of creative coloring in the process.
- Always give preference to a proven master with good taste and sense of proportion.
- If the soul is not yet ready for a rainbow on your head, you can start with staining a few locks on the face or a small stencil pattern.
- Depending on the desired result, you can use both permanent paints and light mousses. But you need to realize that the depth and durability of the color obtained depends on the chosen agent.
- Before dyeing hair in bright colors, they must be discolored, which, of course, adversely affects their condition. Therefore, do not forget to pamper your curls with different masks and serums.
- And the most important advice - do not be afraid to change! Life needed paint.
Advantages and disadvantages
For those who can not make a choice, we present a list of both positive and negative sides of creative coloring.
- The uniqueness of the image. Creative coloring is a full-fledged art. Independently come up with an image and be the only owner of it - a huge plus.
- With the help of color you can adjust the shape of the head and facial features.
- Color can visually add extra volume to your hair, as well as hide some flaws (damaged or gray strands)
California highlighting below the blades 10-11000 rubles. stylists have, 8,000 masters rub. Laying as a gift.
(Price is for September 2016)
One of the best and most effective ways to improve your mood is to change your haircut or repaint your hair. For those who are already bored with the usual shades, and are attracted by something unusual and bright, the professionals of the Natalya Svechnikova Color Studio offer creative solutions for changing hair color. This method allows you to create a beautiful and original color game on your hair using several shades of the same or different colors.
Creative hair coloring: what is it?
Modern cosmetology presents a variety of possibilities for creating new images, but it is quite difficult to surprise today's fashionable women with something non-standard. The only thing that can really strike the imagination is the coloring of the curls by the creative method. This is a unique transformation of appearance that allows you to radically change the image. Creative coloring as a matter of fact is also coloring of hair, only the approach to such a procedure is somewhat non-standard. It can be used as shades of the same color, and completely opposite in the color palette of the tone. At the same time, individual strands can be painted in different shades, and you can also apply various patterns to your hair using special stencils.
This method makes it possible to get a rather interesting result, emphasize the brightness and originality of the image and adjust it to completely new life principles.
Who will suit the original hair coloring?
Practically all women strive to be beautiful, slim, active and fashionable. But to match these factors allows not only makeup or stylish clothes, but also hairstyle. In this case, it is not at all necessary to create fashionable styling, it is enough to dye your hair and play at the same time with different shades. Creative coloring will allow to be completely transformed. This method is perfect for those people who seek:
- change your image dramatically,
- draw everyone's attention
- always be in trend
- look original and unique
- change often your appearance,
- improve mood or just take a chance.
Photos of works on creative hair coloring
Washing and dyeing 10,000 rubles. Laying as a gift. Stylist-colorist Julia.
(Price is for October 2016)
Sombre to the shoulder blades: 9-10000 rubles. at stylists, 7000 rub. at the masters. Laying as a gift. Stylist, colorist Olga.
(Price is for November 2016)
Blonde Shatush below the shoulder blades: 10-11000 rub. from stylists. Stylist, colorist Olga.
3D staining below the shoulders: 8000 rubles. stylists, 6000 rubles. at the masters. Haircut with styling 2000 rub. Stylist-colorist Olga.
(Price is for December 2016)
Balajaz above shoulders: 6000 rub. Stylist, technologist, colorist Anastasia.
(Price is for April 2016)
Non-standard staining: basic methods
The hair of the original color is the style of creative and courageous individuals who are not afraid to experiment on their own way. The professionalism and skill of the stylists of the Natasha Svechnikova Workshop colouristics make it possible not only to experiment with shades of hair, but also to create various shapes and patterns on the hair in different colors.
Colorists today distinguish two main technologies that allow using coloring to give hair and the whole image of originality and creativity:
Segmental painting method, or block in a different way. It consists in the division into separate parts of the entire head of hair, which will later be painted in different colors. Professional master with tones does not improvise. On which site which shade is applied in advance. The procedure is as follows:
- the colorist carefully thinks over the whole gamut, while doing the layout on paper or on the computer,
- After the layout is created, an analysis is made of how the selected shades are combined with the color of the eyes, skin and between themselves. A very important feature here is that all geometrical refractions are correctly considered,
- if everything is normal, then the master transfers the created creations to a head of hair according to the drawn layout and carries out coloring.
The complexity of the painting process depends on how many shades will be used. Apply this technique for both short haircuts, and for long and medium hair.
Stencil or futuazh. The uniqueness of this method lies in the fact that, using special stencils, any patterns or drawings can be applied to the hair. At the same time for stencils can be used as standard images, and exclusive, made to individual orders. This method differs from the segmental one in that it is best applied on long hair. The order of execution of the futures is as follows:
- sketch drawing master puts on paper. If the client approves the painted creation, the drawing is transferred exactly to the special paper, which acts as a stencil,
- if by nature the hair is straight, then for excellent adhesion to paint the master applies varnish on them. Curled curls must first be straightened, because the paint on the curls simply will not fall,
- A pre-prepared stencil is attached to the hair, over which paint is applied with a sponge or brush. The main thing in this event is not to go beyond the borders of the stencil,
- if temporary paints are used for the drawing, the result is fixed with ordinary hairspray.
Futuazh provides for the application of a wide variety of artistic creations on the hair. It can be interesting geometric shapes, flowers, animals and other patterns that all others will admire. If the image is created for one evening for any celebration, then for this purpose special watercolor paints are used. And when futuage is done for a long period, then in such cases more durable coloring agents are used.
If such a method of dyeing hair seems too bold to someone, then it can be tested by applying unstable paint. Creative methods will be an excellent solution for any celebration. Hair painted in such a way will distinguish a person among a crowd and attract heightened attention to him.
Creative hair coloring: features and benefits
Creating original new images and experimenting with hairstyles is endless. Professionally dyeing your hair with the help of non-standard creative technologies will allow you to drastically change your appearance. The benefits of creative coloring are obvious:
- hair looks original and fresh. Qualified specialists of the Workshop colouristics will competently select such patterns and colors, that the hair will be really unique and unique,
- The use of this method will not only allow to emphasize and express individuality, but also to perfectly brighten damaged or too sparse hair. Coloring in different colors will be perfect for a creative hairstyle,
- hairstyles created by creative methods make their owners younger visually and allow them to look bright, modern and stylish,
- if a woman needs to disguise her lack of appearance or to correct facial features figuratively, then creative coloring will be an excellent solution for this.
Currently, creative hairstyles and coloring are becoming increasingly popular. The industry of hairdressing is focused on creating new images and design solutions with hair.
Who would you turn to for creative coloring?
Unusual and bold creative solutions in hair design are offered by experienced stylists of the Natasha Svechnikova Workshop of Coloristics. In art painting the possibilities of the Workshop specialists are endless. The most courageous wishes and fantasies of the client will be translated into reality. Such professionals can safely trust their hair and at the same time be confident in the quality results. Positive feedback from those clients who have already used the services of colorists, confirms the impeccability of their work:
- the image created by the colorists of the Natasha Svechnikova Workshop will highlight the strengths of the client, his character and dignity,
- experts will not only create unique images with hair dye, but also perform creative haircuts. This combination will make any hairstyle truly unique,
- hair painted by professionals will look amazing. All passers-by will admire the magnificent artistic creations, and the owner of the hairstyle will want to admire her image in the mirror again and again,
- in the work of the master use only professional cosmetics and natural dyes that will not give any harm to the hair. In addition to high-quality staining, the effect of the drugs is aimed at restoring the hair structure,
- the best artistic solutions will be offered to both long-haired girls and owners of medium and short hair,
Online Record Select a course Refresher course "5 grade" Intensive course "Women's haircut. Modeling »Top 5. Haircuts that go to all. Basic intensive course "Hairdresser-universal".
Advanced training courses for hairdressers
Who will fit the block image
This coloring is quite universal and is suitable for both young girls and older women. For example, ladies at the age of such a technique will help to hide the first gray hair, add style. But the best color shades will look on asymmetrical hair with shaved nape and temples.
On light-colored hair, block dyeing will look beautiful thanks to rich colors and a suitable contrast with neighboring curls. Therefore, blondes will be easier to experiment. When the technique is performed on dark strands, it is better to lighten the necessary sections initially.
Attention! The colors are chosen for a reason, and neatly outlined in accordance with the desired image - they can be contrasted or smoothly move into each other. To be determined based on the color of the skin and eyes.
It is worth paying attention to the shade of hair near the face, because they highlight the advantages of painting or vice versa, disadvantages.
Which is better to choose a shade according to the color of hair, eyes and skin:
- warm-brown tones, also dark brown or ashy curls, are well suited to the gray-blue eyes, bleached hair,
- for women with green eyes, it is better to choose light brown, brown colors or chestnut,
- if an emerald hue is still observed in the eyes, then the bronze, golden tones will be just right,
- brown, dark hair and lightened skin are ideal for chocolate, caramel, copper shades,
- for girls with blue eyes, it is advisable to choose dark caramel, red or light brown tones,
- For brown eyes, dark skin will look great dark colors in contact with black.
Often, women insist on such colors that are not combined with their appearance, then the hair can accent flaws or count a few extra years. Therefore, it is good if the master advises the most correct option.
Dependence on the type and length of hair
Creative coloring of strands is more suitable for owners of direct hair type, this technique will not look on curly curls. On straight curls, strands tightly fit each other and the color pattern does not disintegrate, but curls are not capable of holding blocks.
On shorter hair, all layers will be noticeable, on the elongated ones, only the upper ones will be visible, in connection with this block staining method is more suitable for short and medium haircuts.
Here, the blocks can be placed throughout the entire thickness of the hair, and they will be noticeable, but on the long hairs only the frontal part is used, since it is pointless to paint the lower curls.
Price in the cabin and when doing at home
The cost of block staining depends on the complexity of the intended scheme and the length of the hair. The average price is:
- short hairs (1 hour) - 3700 r.,
- medium hair (1 h. 30 min.) - 4200 r.,
- long curls (from 2 to 2.30 hours) - 4700–5700 p.
Each master has his own price, so you can stumble upon a higher cost.
When performing the procedure at home, the price category will be much lower since the dyes are often used by non-professionals (they hold less on the hair and do not give the desired brightness). A girl should get several types of paint, but they will need very little. The approximate price for home use will be 1 thousand rubles.
For work it is necessary to prepare the following materials:
- permanent paints, well, if they are professional, but if not, then you can take and household,
- non-metallic plate to dilute the dyes,
- hair clips
- for each color you need a separate brush with a width of about 3 cm,
- gloves, apron, protective special peignoir.
An important point! Initially, a pattern is created on paper with explicit staining areas. In preparing the schematic drawing, the shape of the haircut is provided, as well as the general image with which the shades of colors should correspond. When choosing a color, the color type of the girl and the time of year (summer, winter) are taken into account.
Step-by-step instructions and charts
With the help of a hair dryer, the hair is given a shape suitable for a haircut, after which the following measures are taken:
- curls are broken into blocks due to a given scheme,
- dyes are diluted
- the strands are painted, the light tones are distributed first, then the dark ones, each strand is placed on the foil, then wrapped in it,
- dyes withstand a certain time on the hair,
- the paint is washed off
- at the end of the hair is treated with care products.
There are many well-known techniques of coloring and each has its own name, because how many experts, so many ideas. Here are some of them:
- Spikes. Painting on partings of a zigzag form is made, it is provided for a hairstyle of a bob and other graded types. Here you can use a wide variety of colors. Fulfillment: zigzag parting is made, the initial line and the last one is made by darning. The remaining curls are painted entirely.
- Triangles. The vertices of the triangles begin at the middle of the parting, their bases are parallel to the parting. Strands in the middle of the figure are painted out in one light tone, the other ones - in dark. Sharp contrasts are preferred here. Well done on long hairs and squares.
- Tokada. Great for curly curl. This technique emphasizes their beauty and naturalness. Coloring is done on 5 zigzag partings.
- Velor effect. It is performed on long thin curls, square. Apply 2 adjacent shades. Dye hair that is at the same distance from one another on top of the head parallel to the parting. The technique adds volume to the strands.
- Contrasts. Looks great on bulk hair. Fulfillment: it is necessary to make 5 partings of 5 mm each parallel to the growth line. Painting is made by intense or very dark dye.
- Surfing. These are the same triangles, only now there are more, and they themselves are smaller. Curls are made arbitrarily. Technique for short haircuts.
Important! Having decided on any block painting, you need to know that for the saturation of shades you have to constantly lighten up the hair, and this can adversely affect their structure.
Creative coloring: light version
Unusual bright colors not only attract the attention of others, but also are able to radically change the whole image. Therefore, not every girl is ready for such a strong change. But today, fashion allows you to experiment more, and therefore creative coloring can be delicate enough to hide it if necessary or return to a more natural shade easily.
For example, you can start with bright strands of the face - it not only looks unusual, but also wonderfully emphasizes the color of the eyes and the haircut itself. In this case, the injured hair will be minimal - only 1-2 strands, which are then easily painted over to match the main length.
In order to dye the strand in a bright, juicy shade, it will be necessary to first discolor and then dye your hair with special dye. As a clarifier, the bleaching paste from Loreal Professional Platinium, which is available both with and without ammonia, has proven itself well. Ammonia paste is suitable for those who by nature have dark hair, ammonia-free - fair-haired girls. It will also require a 6, 9, or 12% nutrient core from the same series. The percentage of oxide in the developer also depends on the natural hair color - the lighter the quantity of the component should be less. This also applies to the exposure time, but here you can even visually understand how well the hair has brightened.
The most beautiful shades give paints Stargazer and Directions. They are washed off gradually, but when applied to the hair should be careful not to overdo it and, conversely, do not repaint the strands. If you put too much paint, then the color can get dense or simple words - dark. Apply the mixture evenly over the entire length of the selected strand and then the result will be exactly the same as in the paint map.
Creative coloring: hard version
Now mermaid girls with green, pink, red and blue hair look very fashionable. At the same time, sometimes all this is combined and dyed zonally: for example, they separate the upper hair along the temples line and dye it in one color, and the rest - in a more contrasting one. This can be repeated even at home, but then ask a girlfriend or mother to help with coloring the hair at the back of the head.
Some even paint exactly on the parting in two different shades. Here, of course, you should not forget that the attention of others with such coloring will sometimes be too much. You will also need to discolor the roots every 2 weeks, and once a month - tint the entire length. In addition, bleached hair requires special care and haircuts, so creative coloring can not be called the most budget way to emphasize their individuality.But nevertheless, the result with the right quality paint will be very effective!
- hairdresser makeup artist develops the layout of hair,
- a haircut is made in accordance with the layout, and the master must take into account how literally every centimeter of hair will “lie”,
- the different zones are painted using a wide range of colors,
- the result - fancy geometric shapes or color pictures, the color of which flows from one to another shade, making the model's hair style a small masterpiece.
Photo of creative segmental coloring on short blonde hair.
Pixel hair coloring
This type of coloring came to us from Spain just recently and instantly gained popularity. The wizard paints individual sections of different strands, as a result of which “pixels” appear on the hair - beautiful shapes that look like magnified matrix elements any modern display.
Pixel staining impossible to do at home. Its implementation is a complex and time-consuming process that requires the skill of a true professional in hairdressing.
Photo creative pixel dyeing long hair.
Futuazh or stencil hair dyeing
The name speaks for itself - hair dyed using screen blanks. As a result of such coloring, a hairdresser can “draw” anything on your curls - flowers, hearts, various pictures, an imitation of the coloring of the wool of any animal.
Photo creative stencil dyeing on light hair of medium length.
It is possible to call this coloring an ombra variant, although this is not quite the case. He came up with an American colorist from New York, and the first models for this coloring steel show business stars. The essence of the method of staining:
- the master whitens a strip of hair - as a rule, this is the middle zone of the hairstyle,
- the stripes above and below the discolored strip are lightened, but less intensively,
- the result is unusual - it seems as if a ray of sunshine or searchlight fell on the hair.
Coloring in the splashlight style is also called the “halo effect”.
Photos of creative coloring splashlights on dark hair.
Creative coloring in different bright colors
It all depends on the imagination of the master. It may be neon staining - that is, coloring in a variety of shades contrasting with each other. And coloring in the style of anime heroes, and pink or blue coloring, in one word - pure fantasy.
Photos of creative coloring asymmetrical haircuts and long hair.
Natalia, 28 years old
I work in an entertainment center and therefore I often have the opportunity to be a model in master classes organized by makeup artists and stylists. In the photo - the result of dyeing hair for a thematic party. It turned out very bright and beautiful. True, I hope that the paint will quickly wash off, as promised by the hairdresser.
Margarita, 25 years old
My younger sister is studying to be a hairdresser, so I have to help her hone her skills. Our whole family regularly “works” as models. In fairness, it must be said that so far there have been no unsuccessful experiments. And the last creative dyeing of my hair in a rainbow style is above all praise - at work two employees wanted the same for themselves. Moreover, his dignity is that when the hair is loose, nothing is visible, so you can safely go to work without fear of the slanting glances of the conservative bosses. So without clients my sister will not stay.
Ekaterina, 22 years old
Recently bought with a friend a set of special colored crayons for hair. A very interesting effect is obtained, so I advise all those who want to change their hair color for a short time - for visiting a club or a party, for example. Of course, you have to practice a little, but it's worth it. In addition, crayons for temporary coloring do not harm the hair, and you can choose any color you like.
Features and varieties of creative hair dyeing
Your hair can play with all the colors of the rainbow
Creative hair coloring can hit even the richest imagination, the latest technology allows you to implement the most incredible ideas. For example, a special oil for hair makes it possible to combine almost all colors and shades according to individual wishes.
In addition, today this type of coloring will not only give unusualness to your image, but also improve your curls, because some types of modern dyes are rich in beneficial substances that have a positive effect on the state of hair.
Positive and negative aspects of fashionable painting
Creative hair coloring has both positive and negative sides, so before you decide on such a transformation, it is better to take into account all its pros and cons.
Each tone is chosen according to your type of appearance, which means that as a result you will get a one-of-a-kind hairstyle.
- Giving uniqueness to the image. A unique combination of colors (especially with an unusual haircut) will make your appearance bright and memorable, and the individual approach of the master to the procedure according to your wishes will make your hair style one-of-a-kind.
- One way to hide flaws and various flaws of hair. For example, well-done coloring perfectly masks hair problems such as damage, brittleness, split ends. Such coloring will add vitality to the strands, saturating them with an extraordinary tint and adding shine to them.
- It makes it possible to slightly correct the shape of the head and face, to emphasize the features, to give the look more youth, brightness and modernity.
To maintain the beauty of her hairstyle will need to adjust monthly.
- The need for regular correction of painting. At least once a month you will have to tinker with your original hairstyle, as the curls grow back and eventually begin to look faded.
- Some types of staining in case of dissatisfaction with the result will be difficult to correct, especially if the procedure was performed with resistant paints. Sometimes you have to wait for months until the hair grows, or else you have to tint it all in a dark color.
- Masters who are fluent in this type of painting are very few, so the price of the procedure can be very high.
Recommendation! Creative coloring is a complicated procedure that you can hardly do with your own hands. To do this, it is better to contact a professional master who is familiar with the technique of the procedure. However, do not be tempted by cheap services, because the result can be extremely unfortunate - in this case it is better not to save if you want to get a beautiful haircut.
The technique of coloring the hair in several tones
Conducting creative painting in the first place begins with the fact that the stylist carefully read the head of the client, assessing her condition. It takes into account every moment - the density, density, length, structure of the hair, because all this affects how this or that pigment is taken.
For example, if the future hairstyle implies the presence of light strands, then the original dark hair will have to discolor, thin curls are not able to hold red shades, etc.
This painting can only be carried out by experienced masters.
It is very important that the chosen shades are in harmony with the skin color, eye shade and common features. Often, clients insist on those shades that can play a cruel joke on their appearance - to highlight shortcomings or add a few extra years. It is here that it is important that the hairdresser recommends a more suitable option, because his skill lies not only in carrying out the procedure, but also in the theoretical knowledge of color.
Technique of multi-staining is as follows
- The division of the entire head of hair into zones. The master divides each zone into several strands, which will later be painted in different shades. Creative coloring of short hair is carried out, after having been sprinkled with varnish and combed.
- The application of the coloring composition begins from the top of the head, gradually dropping to the back of the head. The most carefully and carefully treated area of the temples and bangs - they are painted in the last place.
- Coloring is carried out not from the root itself, usually at least a centimeter recede from the base. The brightest shade is usually applied to the ends. If this is an Umbe staining, then the color gradually fades away towards the roots, which results in a smooth stretch without sharp boundaries.
Note! If you still decide to experiment with similar staining at home, then ask your family for help, because you are unlikely to be able to carry out the procedure yourself. It is better to use unstable coloring agents or special mascara, so that everything can be corrected in case of unsuccessful results.
On long hair drawing looks especially impressive
Futuazh is the application of a pattern to the hair through a stencil. This technique is not suitable for all types of strands, the best staining looks on long and medium straight curls. In the case of wavy and curly hair all the more difficult - they have to straighten, but if they pull out only for the duration of the procedure, then after it the result can be extremely unpredictable, because the curls reappear, and the pattern is distorted.
Stencils, which are used for drawing a picture, can be either template or they can be created individually.
Instructions for staining the following:
Photo: in the process of creating a picture
- After the stencil is made, or after selecting it, the master puts it on the client's hair. The latter should be carefully combed and slightly varnished for ease of application of paint.
- The drawing is drawn with a brush, then everything is kept for the allotted time (depending on the type, the color of the hair and the selected dye), the stencil is removed, the dye remains are washed off, and the result is fixed with a special balm.
- If the drawing is created using unstable coloring agents, then the end result is additionally fixed with varnish.