The unique properties of almond oil allow it to be used in various fields. It is widely used in medicine, cosmetology, as an excellent tool to restore and improve the condition of the skin, as well as to strengthen the nails. In addition, it is great for hair care and treatment.
Properties of almond oil for hair.
This cosmetic oil is obtained by pressing the seeds of a bitter and sweet almond variety. In appearance, this product is a clear, odorless liquid with a yellowish tinge. The composition of almond oil in fairly large quantities contains essential fatty acids, in particular vitamin F, normalizing the sebaceous glands and responsible for the preservation of shine and elasticity of hair, as well as linolenic acid glyceride. In addition, it contains vitamins A, B groups, vitamin E, which has the property of slowing down cell aging processes and eliminating inflammatory processes, and many other beneficial substances.
Due to this composition, almond oil is an excellent means of care and an effective treatment for brittle and dull hair, as well as a means to combat dandruff. It nourishes and moisturizes dry scalp, but it is also suitable for oily skin. It is hypoallergenic, gently acting on the scalp, it does not cause irritation. The only contraindication of this natural product is individual intolerance.
Almond oil, in addition to all of the above, perfectly strengthens the hair, increasing their shine and elasticity, and also contributes to their growth. In addition, it is effective for split ends of hair.
Regular use of almond oil effectively relieves itching and dandruff, normalizes the secretion of sebaceous glands on the scalp, regulating the water and lipid balance, makes hair strong, elastic, shiny and docile. In addition, almond oil for hair is suitable for the care of eyelashes, eyebrows and nails.
Apply almond oil for hair.
Almond oil can be used both in pure form and in combination with other cosmetic and essential oils as part of hair masks. For daily care, a small amount of oil can be applied to the comb and comb your hair several times a day. To enhance the effect, essential oils suitable for your hair type can be added to the almond oil (five drops of essential oil per 10 ml of oil, or two drops of essential oil per tablespoon of oil). For the fatty type, it is preferable to use cypress, cedar, lemon, and bergamot oils. Dry hair will also appeal to tangerine, orange, sandalwood, as well as ylang-ylang, jojoba, lavender or patchouli.
When oily hair type almond oil (preheated in a water bath) in its pure form is applied before each wash of the head. To do this, it is rubbed into the scalp and hair roots, and then distributed over their entire length. Owners of dry hair is recommended to carry out a similar procedure after washing on wet hair. To enhance the effect of almond oil can be combined with essential oils. For oily hair, take a tablespoon of almond oil with two drops of cedar and cypress, or two drops of bergamot and lemon. The owners of dry hair almond oil (a tablespoon) is better to enrich with essential oils of orange and ylang-ylang or mandarin and sandalwood, also taken in two drops. This composition is recommended to withstand at least an hour, then rinse.
Recipes hair masks with almond oil.
For a more complex effect on the hair and their treatment almond oil is added to the composition of various masks. After applying the composition of the hair should be wrapped with plastic wrap, and on top of a thick towel. Any mask should be kept from forty minutes to an hour. Wash off the mask with shampoo and rinse aid in the form of a mixture of water with a small amount of lemon juice or acetic acid.
Strengthen the hair and will promote their growth such a mask: a tablespoon of dry mustard mixed with two tablespoons of water and add 50 ml of yogurt. Next, you should carefully combine the beaten egg yolk with a tablespoon of almond oil. After that, both formulations should be combined and applied on the roots and the entire length of hair in an even layer.
Such a mask is effective for oily hair care: grind egg yolk, add a teaspoon of almond oil and the same amount of peach oil. After that, add a teaspoon of the drug "Dimexide" and a tablespoon of brandy to the composition. After obtaining a homogeneous mass, it should be distributed over the entire length of the hair and rubbed into the roots. This mask is also suitable for other hair types, only brandy and egg yolk should be excluded from the recipe.
To restore damaged, weak and brittle hair, combine two tablespoons of almond oil with a tablespoon of oatmeal (oatmeal milled in a coffee grinder) and add a tablespoon of warm milk. To apply structure on hair and head skin.
Almond oil can be added to the ready-made hair care products (shampoos, balms, masks, etc.). For each type there will be a different ratio: with a dry type, 100 ml of the finished product should be taken with 7 ml of oil, with a fat type - 3 ml, with a normal type - 5 ml.
Almond oil for eyelashes.
Almond oil, as mentioned above, can be used in the care of eyelashes. With regular use, it prevents them from falling out, and also makes brittle and weak cilia elastic, strong, stimulates their growth.
The benefits and properties of almond oil
There are two types of almond oil - bitter and sweet. The first is mined by pressing wild almonds. It contains amygdalin, which after processing turns into toxic hydrocyanic acid. In no case should it be swallowed and it is used exclusively for medical purposes. But the almond oil, which is extracted from sweet edible kernels, is safe and widely used for various cosmetic and culinary purposes. About him and will talk.
Almond oil has a light yellow transparent shade, has a delicate aroma of sweet nuts. It contains an extremely high concentration of proteins, vitamins A, E, group B, vital for dry and damaged hair. Almond oil effectively fights dandruff. In addition to a number of minerals, it is rich in phospholipids, omega-fatty acids, which will provide your curls with proper nutrition and protect from the harmful effects of the sun's rays. It will also restore split ends. Using almond oil for hair, you strengthen them, improve your health and give them softness and incredible shine. You can buy it in a pharmacy or specialty store. The price of this product is quite affordable for the budget buyer. Pay attention to certified organic oil and do not forget to look at the expiration date. Keep it in the refrigerator.
Almond Hair Oil - Application
Apply this wonderful gift of nature can be absolutely for any type of hair: dry, oily or problematic. Moreover, as an additional ingredient in masks, and in its pure form. Consider the basic subtleties of its use.
- Before using almond oil, like most others, it must be slightly warmed. This will increase the effect of exposure.
- Depending on the purpose of use, it is applied either on the scalp or on the tips, or on wet or dry hair. If you want to revive the strands and give them shine, rub a few drops of oil in your palms and distribute over the entire length of clean and damp hair.
- The exposure time is individual and depends on the state of your hair. On average, it's about 40 minutes.
- Almond oil can be applied overnight. Especially if you have weakened damaged hair or your goal to eliminate dandruff.
- Conduct treatment courses - applying a mask 1-2 times a week for several months and you will see a noticeable result.
Recipes Masks for hair with almond oil
Almond oil hair masks are very popular in the cosmetic industry. At home, it will not be difficult and will not take long to prepare them. This amazing product with excellent softening properties is suitable for any type of skin and hair. The systematic use of almond oil restores the elasticity and resilience of the curls, forming a protective barrier against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation and other environmental factors.
Consider a few effective recipes for such masks.
The benefits of almond oil for hair
A natural remedy strengthens the hair structure, and therefore, contributes to the appearance of new curls and prevents hair loss. You will forget about dandruff, because almond oil for hair nourishes and relieves the scalp from dead cells.
You say goodbye to the greasy shine and be surprised when you do not find split ends. When using almond oil, the hair will become supple and beautiful.
Oil is suitable for all types of hair. It is available to everyone.
Oil has a regenerating effect. With the constant use of almond oil in the form of masks and conditioner, hair damaged by chemical methods will acquire natural beauty.
Almond oil application
For oily hair, it is necessary to rub oil into the roots of the head and evenly distribute it over the entire length of the hair. Then wrap with foil and towel, hold for 40 minutes and wash off in the usual way.
For dry hair, you can use the same thing, but in reverse order: first wash my head, then rub the oil.
For the ends of the hair can be mixed in equal proportions several oils: castor, burdock, olive. Apply the tool must be a couple of times a week, then you will see the result. Or mix shampoo with oil on your palm and wash your hair.
For hair growth
- 1 tbsp. mustard,
- ¼ cup of yogurt,
- egg yolk,
- 1 tbsp almond is small.
- Dissolve the mustard powder in two cups of water and combine with kefir.
- Separately, whisk yolk and almond oil.
- Mix the mixture and apply on the head.
- Cover with foil and towel and keep the mask for 30 minutes.
- Wash off the mask in the usual way, apply a balm.
- ½ cup of yogurt,
- 1 tsp vinegar,
- 1 tsp of honey
- almond oil.
- Mix ingredients, except oil, and apply on the hair roots.
- Heat some almond oil in a water bath and distribute along the hair growth.
- Wrap your head in plastic and a towel.
- Soak the mask for 25 minutes and wash it off.
Almond Oil Features
For the manufacture of the product, both sweet and bitter almond kernels are used, which are processed by cold pressing. However, between these means there is a big difference: from the first grade they get base oil, which is widely used in cosmetology, and from the second - essential oil, which has a limited scope of use. Therefore, for hair care buy only oil made from sweet almonds.
The product of bitter almond is highly toxic and is contraindicated for use during pregnancy. It is not applied externally in undiluted form - only by mixing with the basic means and in minimal doses.
Sweet almond oil is distinguished by the following features:
- can be applied almost without restrictions
- safely topically applied without adding other ingredients,
- well absorbed
- possesses a wide range of useful properties,
- quickly dissolves essential oils.
The natural product has a pale yellow shade and subtle scent. When choosing an oil, make sure that there is no sediment at the bottom of the jar.
How useful almond oil for the scalp and hair
Sweet almond oil contains a large number of healing components that allow you to cope with various imperfections of the scalp and hair. The most pronounced effect have the following elements:
- organic acids that restore damaged hair and enhance cell regeneration,
- protein substances that add shine and silkiness,
- fatty acids that improve nutrition of the roots,
- niacin, which strengthens the roots and normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands,
- folic acid, which protects hair and skin from external factors,
- moisturizing carotene
- tocopherol, enhancing metabolic processes in cells,
- squalene, softening hair and giving it elasticity.
The combination of these components makes almond oil a universal remedy, since it can be used regardless of the characteristics of the hair. The product is equally well suited for fat, brittle, damaged, stained curls and will help to achieve the following results:
- improve the state of the tips
- prevent falling out
- activate the follicles
- eliminate fat without overdrying,
- make the curls silky and smooth.
Many people point out that the effect after applying the product is comparable to salon lamination - the shine and softness of the hair increases several times. They are easier to comb and become stronger.
The product has an equally important effect on the scalp, solving the following problems:
- excessive fat content
- dandruff and seborrhea,
- dryness and flaking
- inflammatory manifestations,
- irritation and itching.
Since the health of the hair directly depends on the condition of the scalp, each time you use oil, it is important to thoroughly rub the tool into the root area, making a gentle massage. This not only enhances the penetration of nutrients into the skin, but also activates metabolic processes to accelerate hair growth.
Oil is applied separately when performing massage and aroma scrubbing, as well as in the composition of masks, enhancing the effect of the procedure. In addition, you can add it to the shampoo, if the tool does not contain almond oil as a component.
The tool is prohibited to use only with individual intolerance. Before you distribute the product over the entire scalp and hair, you need to check your reaction to its components by applying a few drops to a small area behind the ear. If there are no unusual manifestations within 24 hours, for example, rash, redness or itching, you can apply the composition.
There are restrictions on the frequency of use of oil. Any application of the product in pure or mixed form should be carried out no more than 2 times per week. At the same time, the duration of one course should not exceed 1.5–2 months. After a break of 2 months, you can return to the use of funds.
In its pure form: massage and aromatherapy
Perhaps, massage with aromaraskesyvanie gives the best results. The procedure can be performed separately with the application of only almond oil, and when used in masks. During rubbing of the composition into the skin, an active saturation of the follicles and cells with healing components occurs, and the blood flow increases, which has a positive effect on strengthening the roots.
Perform a head massage with oil application as follows:
- Pre-dry dry strands to facilitate the procedure.
- Pour almond oil (1–2 tablespoons is enough, be guided by the length of your hair) in a small container and heat up in a water bath to a warm temperature.
- Part and with the help of a hairdresser's brush, apply the product to the skin.
- Retreat 1.5 cm from the first parting and do the following, dividing the scalp to distribute the oil in the new section.
- Continue applying the compound until you have treated the entire surface of the head.
- Massage the skin, gently rubbing the oil in a circular motion, for 7-10 minutes.
- Lay the hair back and comb it along the entire length with a wooden comb for a better distribution of oil.
- Check if the tips are well treated with the product.
- Make a bun and use a plastic cap, and cover the top with a warm towel.
- Wait for about 1 hour and rinse off with shampoo. If it is impossible to remove the oil completely the first time, then rinse the hair again.
This instruction can be observed when applying the mask, if the recipe does not involve the distribution of the mixture only at the tips. For dry curls, it is recommended to apply the product to clean hair, and for oily hair - 1–2 hours before rinsing.
Use as part of masks
Almond oil is used as a base in the preparation of various masks. Depending on the result, which is directed to the action of a mask, the tool is mixed with other base oils, as well as essential oils. To enhance the effect, other useful ingredients are also added, such as mustard or brandy, which help to warm the skin and stimulate hair growth.
When preparing the mixture, remember that the base oils used in the mask (almond, burdock, coconut, castor, argan) must be preheated using a water bath. The temperature of the composition should not be above 37 degrees to avoid burns. In the case of application as part of a yolk mask, it is sufficient to warm the base means to 30 degrees. Before use, check the comfort temperature of the mixture on your wrist.
For optimal effect on the treated hair, you must wear a plastic cap and wrap the head with a towel.
To enhance hair growth, use the following recipes:
- With cognac.
- Take 1 tablespoon of almond oil and brandy.
- Mix the composition with a pre-beaten egg and 1 teaspoon of peach oil.
- Rub the mixture into the basal area and spread it over the strands.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
To restore damaged hair, for example, after dyeing, you can use masks:
- With flax bran.
- Prepare almond oil in the amount of 1 tablespoon.
- Beat 2 yolks and combine them with 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Pour flax bran in the amount of 1 tablespoon.
- Stir the composition and rub into the roots, distributing the strands.
- Wash off after 60 minutes.
Video: restoring mask
In the fight against split ends, masks will help:
- With oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond oil, milk and chopped oatmeal.
- Stir all the ingredients and process the tips.
- Hold the mixture for 40 minutes.
To eliminate excessive greasy hair and get rid of dandruff masks are used:
- With essential oils against fat content.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of argan and almond oil.
- Add 3 drops of bergamot, lemon, cedar and lavender.
- Apply the agent to the roots.
- Wait 60 minutes.
In order to moisturize and strengthen dry hair, a mask is used:
- With burdock oil.
- Mix almond and burdock oil in the amount of 1 tablespoon of each agent.
- Add 3 drops of ylang-ylang, orange and bergamot.
- Spread the composition over the scalp and hair.
- Wash off after 60 minutes.
Blend and silky hair will help mixture:
- With macadamia oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of almond and coconut oil.
- Fill the mixture with 5 drops of macadamia, lavender and orange oils.
- Stir the ingredients until smooth and leave for 60 minutes.
Remember that esters are added last.
If you do not have time to keep the oil on the hair for a long time, you can apply it while washing the hair. This will allow to better clean the surface of the head, as well as strengthen the hair and make it more silky. With regular use, many people notice that hair begins to fall less often.
You can add oil to the hair cleanser according to the following instructions:
- In 10 ml of natural shampoo pour 5 drops of oil.
- Intense the mixture in your palms so that the oil is distributed evenly.
- Apply to the skin and strands with a light massage for 10 minutes.
- Wash off the product with warm water with a new portion of shampoo without adding oil.
The procedure of washing the hair with shampoo and oil should not be done every day - 2 times a week is enough.
The choice of method of application of almond oil depends on your goal:
- To strengthen the roots and prevent hair loss, apply oil or prepared mixture to the root area, performing a 10-minute massage,
- To eliminate split ends, use only tips on the tool,
- Spread the oil or the appropriate mixture over all the strands to restore shine and softness to hair.
Of course, the use of oil in the form of addition to masks or as an independent means gives a more pronounced result than use when washing hair, due to the duration of exposure. By the way, the oil can be kept on the hair during the night, especially when treating damaged and weak hair, but not longer than 8 hours. At the same time, you should refrain from prolonged procedure for the first time using the product. First, make sure that you are comfortable to keep the oil on your hair for 1 hour, while there are no signs of burning or any other unpleasant sensations.
Perhaps you have sensitive skin - in this case, leaving the remedy for the night is not recommended.
If you use almond oil in the composition of masks containing aggressive ingredients, for example, cinnamon, mustard, alcohol or lemon concentrate, then leave the mixture on the hair no more than 40 minutes.
Reviews on the use of almond oil for hair
I have been using it for six months now, once a week I make a hair mask, but I add a few drops of pine or fir oil to almond oil. I heat under hot water, then on the hair roots, a small massage of the head, under the bag and cap. I go for 2-3 hours and wash off. I stopped hair loss. I advise.
Tried almond mixed with burdock. Sometimes she added olive, wheat germ and wild rose. Most liked the mixture of burdock and wild rose. Hair growth is not special from any, but this mixture is best restores my dry hair.
I mix vodka and almond oil, add essential oils (ylang-ylang, cinnamon), heat it up and put it on my hair for about an hour. It is better to wrap with plastic and a towel. Then wash in the usual way and dry. The hair is wonderful after - obedient, shiny and smell wonderful!
The first time I applied cold - did not notice the effect. The only thing - quickly polluted. And yesterday I heated a bottle of almond oil in a pan with hot water, put it on for an hour and a half, washed off with shampoo and ... Her hair was gorgeous. They looked healthy, alive and bright. I did not expect, was surprised. Now is the second day. I haven't had time to notice yet - they got dirty as quickly as they did last time, or not ...
My first experience with natural cosmetics for hair was unsuccessful: I used an egg and smeared them, and mayonnaise, and brown sugar, natural shampoos were used - all this nonsense was obtained, hair as a sponge. Then I decided that since the hair is a dead cell, it does not make sense to feed it, you can only grow healthy or “repair” it with the help of silicones. In general, I returned to chemistry) I was always proud of my hair - I have very thick and wavy ones. Once I wanted to give my dark chestnut a chocolate shade - well, I messed up my hair (They began to fuck randomly, hard, and now they are also sypyaty from stress ((But one day I accidentally stumbled upon the post of a girl who enjoys oils for treatment hair, looked at her photo "before" and "after", and decided - "I also want so too"))). In the pharmacy of all recommended by her first saw almond oil, and bought it. I added a balm according to the instructions 1: 5, dried my hair, went to the mirror - it was WOW! =) Hair became like in childhood - instead of indiscriminate curling, they formed into neat beautiful curls, they were soft, voluminous and very shiny)) They were not even after salon lamination! I do not know how it works, but now I will always use it)) For 46 rubles such a miracle)
I'll tell you how I cured my hair with the help of this oil, and most importantly I grew) Once a week (sometimes twice) I made such a mask: half a spoon of almond plus the same burdock (it heals the scalp), warms up quite a bit. (Do not overdo it with the volume, the hair will be difficult to wash). I put a sponge on the roots and distribute it along the length, then in a cap or towel I walk an hour and a half. Wash off with shampoo (any) with the addition of lemon juice so that the hair does not remain greasy. After my second application my hair became smooth and soft, the tips became much better. Most importantly, hair began to grow much faster and much healthier. I advise everyone! No salons will help you better than you!
For hair care, base oil is used, sweet, not bitter almond. It has a complex of healing components that help to cope with the problems of hair loss and brittleness, making them strong, elastic and shiny. The product is no less useful for the scalp: eliminates dandruff, excessive fat and irritation. The most effective option is to massage the scalp and aroma scaling with this oil, as well as adding it to the mask. Before use, you must make sure that there is no individual intolerance to the remedy.
Almond oil for hair - useful properties and secrets of use
Among the products popular in cosmetology, almond oil for hair is in a leading position.
Constant stress, poor nutrition, accelerated rhythm of life, adversely affect the health of our hair.
Solve the problem can be economical and affordable way, which will be discussed further.
What is almond oil and how is it mined?
The famous oil became popular eight thousand years ago. Today it is actively grown in the East, on the Crimean peninsula, the Caucasus.
Delicate pinkish flowers are very similar to the pink cheeks of the beauty queen named Amygdaluscommunis.
Oil is extracted by cold pressing the almond nut fruit. If the nut is sweetish, it is widely used in medicine and the cosmetic industry, as a food additive.
Bitter fruits are harmful due to toxicity. After careful processing, they produce oil with a nut flavor.
Products made on the basis of oil from the bitter fruit of the nut, are used for medical purposes.
What is beneficial almond oil and what is its composition?
There are real legends about the amazing abilities of the nut miracle.
Let's consider what caused such a powerful healing effect.
First of all, this is due to the unique composition, which includes vitamins A, E, F, group B, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, acids.
Products based on almond oil are used for baldness, seborrhea, excessive dryness, to give the strands elasticity and stimulate growth.
Principles of application of almond oil for hair
The product must be first cold pressed. It is necessary to buy it in pharmacies or trusted stores, which serves as a guarantor of real quality.
Before applying the tool, it is recommended to warm it up, which will allow it to be absorbed quickly. This tool is able to leave stains on things that are very difficult to display.
The simplest method of applying the product is to apply it on a wooden comb and comb the hair. You can add the product in the shampoo about 5-10 ml, depending on the volume of the bottle.
However, the best result is achieved when the ingredient is rubbed into the skin through masks.
To rehabilitate hair at home, it is not necessary to wash your hair, however, it is recommended to apply the mask on wet hair, which will preserve the water balance. For the procedures, you should have a special cap, comb and brush for convenient application at your home.
Principles of proper use:
- take all the necessary components
- split your hair,
- Apply the product on the scalp and the roots with the help of a brush, then distribute hair over the head evenly, combing it back,
- make a new part, apply the product and comb,
- during the distribution of the product over the entire length, massage the head with a rubbing of the mask to enhance blood flow and improve nutrition,
- put on your hat and wrap your head in cellophane, put a towel on top,
- After an hour or two, you can wash off the product and wash your hair with shampoo.
Features of applying almond oil on hair
Based on what you want to achieve with the product, choose the method of application. If you want to strengthen the hair, apply the tool with massaging movements.
If your goal is to eliminate the split ends problem, soak them in a cooked product at a warm temperature.
To put in order naughty curls, distribute the mixture over the entire head, then cover your head with cellophane and a towel.
If your skin is very thin and sensitive, the exposure time is limited, you need to follow the recommendations in the instructions. In all other respects, you need to choose an individual time: from half an hour. You can also leave a mask for exposure at night. It is better to wash off the oil in the hair with decoctions of herbs or lemon water.
You can make masks about a couple of times a week. When you do 10 procedures, you need to stop for about a month to have your hair rested.
Almond Oil Based Hair Mask Recipes
- Mask to restore split ends
To restore damaged dry ends of hair, you must observe the following rules. We take milk, butter, oat flakes.
All ingredients should be equally divided. Mix everything thoroughly, put on the tips, put on cellophane and wash off.
According to another recipe, it is recommended to add another yolk of one egg and some lemon juice, mix everything thoroughly. Apply the product only for half an hour and wash your hair with warm water.
- Hair growth mask
One yolk of an egg, one small spoon of peach oil and a spoon of brandy are added to the main ingredient.
This tool must be applied to the roots, muffle the head for about forty minutes and wash with shampoo.
- Hair Loss Recipe
It is very useful to mix burdock and almond oils. These ingredients should be taken in equal quantities.
If you wish, you can add some more essential oil.
- Mask for dry hair
Apply the product to a wet, washed head and add a few drops of ylang-ylang oil. No need to hide.
- Recipe for oily hair
To prepare the following recipe, you must mix the almond oil with brandy in a ratio of one to one.
The tool must first be spread on the roots, and then completely along the entire length.Alcohol slightly removes oily skin, strengthens hair follicles and gives hair a healthy shine and strength.
- Honey and Almond Hair Oil
To prepare the following recipe, you need to dissolve two tablespoons of honey in the warmed milk, add the main ingredient in the amount of 20 ml, apply on the head for forty minutes, and then thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo.
This combination of products perfectly nourishes the head and hair.
- Blend with castor oil
The main ingredient is compatible with different oils. Especially popular is castorca, which needs to take five drops per 10 milliliters of almond oil.
Almond Oil Storage Features
It is best to keep the almond oil in the fridge.
A few hours before using the tool, it is taken from there.
For better absorption of the active components, it is necessary to warm up the product a little or place it on the battery.
If during this time you have not been disturbed by such adverse reactions as itching, burning sensation and irritation, then your skin perceives this product perfectly normally and you can use it to strengthen the hair.
The only contraindication to the external use of the drug is an allergic reaction.
Follow all the rules for applying masks with almond oil, and soon you will be very pleased with your chic hair.
Composition and properties
Almond oil in large volumes contains the following components:
- oleic acid (monounsaturated),
- linoleic acid (polyunsaturated),
- palmitic, stearic, arachic acid,
- vitamin complex (A, E, B, C, PP, F),
- protein type substances
- a group of minerals, namely calcium, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, etc.
The tool with such a high content of useful substances has the following properties:
- Performs the nutritional function of the hair, saturates in sufficient quantities strands with vitamins and mineral complex.
- Allows you to get rid of the problem of tangling hair and gives them elasticity, smoothness and natural shine.
- It normalizes the amount of secreted sebaceous glands.
- Provides the necessary level of protection against conditions of external influence of adverse type.
The benefits of almond oil for hair
The use of a substance with healing properties in hair care allows one to fairly quickly heal and fill them with nutrients, which will have a positive effect on the growth and appearance of the hair.
The main benefits for hair, which carries the almond cosmetic:
- Health and acceleration of growth. Due to the presence in the composition of a large amount of magnesium, it is possible to neutralize the problem of hair loss and accelerate the growth of new bulbs.
- It will help get rid of split ends.
- Allows you to care for dry curls. A significant amount of essential fatty acids has a moisturizing effect and gives a natural glow.
- Regular use of the mask complex will enhance the softness and silkiness of the strands.
- Possessing the exfoliating effect of dead cells on the skin, a cosmetic can permanently relieve dandruff.
- When exposed to adverse external factors, the scalp is often prone to inflammatory processes. Using a mask complex at least 2 times a week, you can reduce inflammation, and after a while, forget about it at all.
Which shampoos can be added
Add oil can be in the usual shampoo. If the hair is too dry, you will need 9 drops of almond oil. If you want to eliminate excessive fat content, use only 2 drops.
You can buy shampoo with almond oil. Excellent reviews from shampoo and balm Compliment Naturalis with almond oil and ginseng, thanks to which hair becomes smooth even without combing overnight.
How to apply the tool?
Use cosmetic to restore the structure of the strands can be in its pure form.
This will require:
- Reheat liquid slightly.
- Pour into a convenient container and apply with gentle movements to the surface of the scalp and hair.
- After applying a healing agent in this way, cover the hair with a polyethylene bag and carefully wrap it with a towel.
- Using the product as a prophylaxis, it can be washed off after 60-90 minutes. If the scalp is weakened and needs immediate reanimation, it should be kept on the strands for at least 3 hours.
- The use of a cosmetic liquid substance should be systematic. Experts recommend applying it at least once in 6-7 days. Thus, the curls quickly get the desired volume, health and shine, and the tips will cease to split.
Mask to add natural shine to curls
For cooking you will need the following components:
- Vodka - 2 tbsp.,
- honey (pre-melted) - 2 tbsp.,
- almond oil - 2 tbsp.
- 4 eggs,
- 1 tbsp. water,
- 4 drops of vitamin E.
Having prepared all the components, we proceed directly to the preparation and use of the product:
- The first step is to combine the vodka with the eggs and add the honey base.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Lightly warm the almond-based cosmetic and send it to the mixture.
- Vitamin is dissolved in a spoon with water and mixed with the total mixture.
- The mask is applied to pre-washed dry hair.
- The coat is covered with polyethylene and carefully wrapped with a towel.
- Hold the mask complex on the hair for at least 3 hours.
- After the procedure, thoroughly rinse with warm water.
Mask to accelerate hair growth
For the preparation of healing tools will need:
- 3 yolks,
- a glass of kefir,
- Almond oil - 3-4 tbsp.
- water - 4 cups,
- mustard powder - about 4 tbsp.
Having prepared all the components, we proceed to the preparation and application of the product:
- Mustard powder dissolves in water.
- Slightly heat the butter and beat it with the yolks.
- Both mixtures are combined and thoroughly mixed.
- The mask is applied to the hair and scalp.
- The head is covered with a special cap and covered with a towel.
- Hold the mask on the strands for about 40-60 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Mask, which contributes to the rapid restoration of hair structure
The main components of cosmetic products:
- 4 tbsp. almond oil
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal,
- 2 tbsp. milk
Preparation to carry out according to the instruction:
- Using a coffee grinder, grind oatmeal.
- The resulting flour pour milk.
- Heat the almond oil slightly and add to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Curls along the entire length are treated with a cosmetic.
- The head is covered with polyethylene and wrapped with a towel.
- Hold the mask for about 40-60 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Mask complex, providing a nourishing effect
Prepare the following ingredients:
- 3 tbsp. dry chamomile mixtures
- 3 yolks,
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 6 tbsp. water,
- 4 tbsp. almond oil
- 1.5 tbsp melted honey
Having prepared all the components, proceed to the preparation of cosmetics and its use:
- The first step is to pour boiling water over the dry chamomile mixture.
- Leave to infuse for 20-30 minutes, after which we filter through a sieve.
- Chamomile extract is poured into a convenient container and mixed with honey and almond oil.
- Milk and yolk are gradually added to the mixture.
- Everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Curls are processed along the entire length of a mask prepared with his own hand.
- Hair covered with plastic and wrapped with a towel.
- Hold the tool is recommended for 3 hours.
- Rinse with warm water and shampoo, matched to the type of hair.
Mask complex for oily hair type
Prepare the necessary components:
- 5 drops of cypress essential oil,
- 5 drops of essential oil of bergamot,
- Almond oil - about 3 tbsp.
- Heat the oil slightly with a water bath.
- Combine essential oils with almond oil.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Apply on strands along the entire length and rub into the scalp.
- Wrap a towel before covering your hair with polyethylene.
- Hold the mask for 40-60 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
How to choose the right oil?
Obviously, almond oil of poor quality can cause harm to the already in need of treatment curls. That is why it is extremely important to carefully select a tool that can have a healing effect.
Having correctly picked up a liquid substance, you can get the desired result and saturate the strands with minerals and vitamins.
When choosing a product, you should be guided by the following principles:
- Stop your choice on products packaged in dark glass containers. Such packaging allows you to save products much longer than plastic packaging.
- Particular attention should be paid to the date of manufacture of oil. The missing date or its erased part should be the reason for the refusal to purchase such a product.
- It is advisable to purchase a cosmetic product in a small container., because after opening it rather quickly loses its healing qualities.
- The cosmetic should be transparent and have a sweet aroma, nutty flavor. Products of poor quality can impersonate the presence of yellowness and sedimentation.
- Buying goods for hair care, you can take moneymade from both sweet varieties of almonds and bitter ones. This factor does not have much difference in achieving the desired effect.
Angelina, 25 years old
I often use almond oil-based hair masks. Apply the product for 3-4 hours before washing. I like it very much that the mask does not leave any smell on the hair and is perfectly washed off.
The result is visible after each use. Curls become very soft and acquire a natural glow. Combing after masks does not cause trouble.
Regular use of the mask complex allowed me to improve my hair, imbue it with the necessary complexes of minerals and vitamins.
Valentina, 38 years old
Trying to speed up hair growth, on the advice of a friend, she bought almond oil from a pharmacy. Honestly, I did not notice the promised acceleration, but the strands became simply gorgeous.
The volume was added, the problematic dandruff was gone, which I could not get rid of for a long time. The result is quite happy. I apply the remedy systematically to this day.
Anastasia, 29 years old
After the birth of my son, my hair became completely dull, lifeless, and fell out in whole shreds. What I just did not use for recovery. She applied various masks of well-known manufacturers, but she never saw the promised effect.
After reading the article about the benefits of almond butter, I decided to try it too. Price pleasantly surprised. And the result just hit me.
One inexpensive liquid substance made it possible to get rid of all the problems at once - the loss fell noticeably, hair growth accelerated and the promised shine appeared, which signals the health of my strands.
The composition and beneficial properties of almond oil
Almond oil is a storehouse of vitamins, unsaturated acids and proteins that have a truly healing effect on the hair and scalp:
- Vitamin A promotes rapid renewal and elasticity of the epidermis, protects against the effects of free radicals, moisturizes the hair and prevents their section,
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) is involved in the elimination of toxins from the body. Helps in the development of new cells and performs the protective function of the skin, protecting it from temperature changes, so that the effect of oil is especially noticeable in the autumn-winter period when wearing caps,
- vitamin B17 (amygdalin) supports the body’s immune system and speeds up the metabolism
- vitamin E serves as a barrier for free radicals and protects hair from the effects of the scorching sun,
- Vitamin F supports healthy skin and hair, dilutes and cleans the blood,
- Vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) is involved in the synthesis of proteins, regulates fat metabolism.
- collagen provides strength and elasticity of the epidermis, preserves youth and health of the skin,
- carotene helps fight dry hair and scalp
- minerals (zinc, phosphorus, copper, calcium, manganese, selenium, etc.) regulate fat metabolism, help strengthen and accelerate hair growth, prevent early graying,
- linolenic acid is involved in the formation of the cellular structure of the skin and hair,
- omega-3 - unsaturated fatty acids - contribute to the normal functioning of the body and the formation of new cells, as well as regulate metabolic processes, restore the skin and hair structure,
- Fats and bioflavonoids (vitamins of group P, synthesized only in plants) affect the improvement of blood microcirculation, which affects the nutrition of hair follicles.
Almond oil contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and unsaturated fatty acids that promote hair growth and restoration.
Almond oil is extracted from sweet or bitter almonds by pressing the fruit of the plant. In the first case, get the hood used in cosmetology, medicine and cooking - this is a basic non-concentrated oil, which has a huge number of useful properties. The ether extract from bitter almonds is used in narrow branches of medicine. A quality product has a mild sweetish smell or no flavor at all. Its color varies from almost transparent to slightly yellowish, and the consistency of the product must be uniform.
Among the beneficial properties of almond oil for hair and scalp are the following:
- anti-aging effect
- regulation of water and fat metabolism,
- reduction of brittleness and cross section,
- giving strength and volume
- hair becomes soft and manageable
- fight against oily and dry seborrhea,
- preventing baldness,
- accelerating hair growth
- protection of hair from temperature extremes and negative environmental influences,
- anti-inflammatory effect - extract helps reduce inflammations on the skin, promotes healing of acne and wounds.
Thus, almond oil will be especially indispensable for you if you dream of a luxurious head of hair without resorting to the help of expensive styling and hair care products. In Russian pharmacies, the price of the hood varies from 40 to 72 rubles, but its benefits will be truly priceless - after a month of using almond oil, you will be satisfied with your reflection in the mirror.
Contraindications to the use of almond extract
Almond oil has practically no contraindications. The only reason for refusing to use oil for cosmetic purposes may be individual intolerance to the drug. It is manifested in people who are allergic to proteins contained in nuts. However, intolerance to almond oil is extremely rare. Almond extract can be used externally even for pregnant women.
To test for an allergic reaction, it is necessary to put a drop of oil on the wrist or elbow bend 2-3 hours before the hair and scalp treatments. If during this time you do not notice redness, itching and burning sensation on the skin - the almond extract is suitable for use.
Almond extract against hair loss
Normally, each person has between 50 and 100 hairs per day (depending on the density of the hair). But if you feel that lately the tail has visibly thinned, and the skin on the head has become visible more clearly, you need to approach the problem thoroughly. Hair loss is a signal of a rather serious system failure. Watching how after each wash a thick strand is collected at the sink is not the most pleasant phenomenon, but it is much worse to miss the precious time of treatment, and with it no less precious hair.
Hair loss can be a signal of a serious failure of the body
To begin with, it is necessary to pass tests with a doctor in order to exclude the presence of serious diseases and hormonal disruptions, because during treatment it is necessary to eliminate the cause of baldness, and not its secondary symptoms. If nothing serious was found, you should pay attention to the diet, sleep and the presence of stress. Full sleep and lack of emotional overload are the guarantor of healthy skin and hair. The daily diet should include foods with a high content of vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals (zinc, selenium, etc.), as well as fiber, proteins, complex carbohydrates and fats.
Good nutrition, including the consumption of foods high in vitamins and minerals, will help reduce hair loss
The shortage of the above compounds necessary for healthy hair can be partially compensated by simple homemade masks with almond oil. It contains almost all the chemical elements required for growth and strengthening of the hair.
- 2 tbsp. l almond oil combine with 2 tbsp. l Kastorki, for greater effect, you can add 1 drop of peppermint extract.
- The resulting mixture is applied to the roots, gently massaging the skin, then spread along the length of the hair. From above put on a washing cap or wrap the head with a plastic bag or cling film.
- After 1-2 hours, rinse with shampoo.
Mask with almond oil against hair loss should be rubbed into the scalp with massage movements
Another recipe for a mask for hair loss is not inferior to the first either in its simplicity or in productivity:
- 3 tbsp. l almond oil mix with the same amount of burdock. Add 3 drops of ylang-ylang ether extract.
- Split the hair into strands, rub it into the parting with gentle fingers movements.
- After the entire scalp is treated with oils, apply the mixture along the length of the hair and leave for at least 1.5 hours (you can walk all day or all night with this mask).
- Thoroughly rinse curls with shampoo.
Such procedures can be carried out up to 2 times a week. The effect will appear after the fourth application - the hair remaining on the comb will be noticeably less.
Almond oil for hair growth
Hair loss, unsuccessful haircut or the desire to have a “Barbie-like” hair often make women want to grow curls as soon as possible. Many have heard from their mothers and grandmothers that for this they need to use castor or burdock oil. These oils, due to their chemical properties, really accelerate the process of hair growth, but these are not the only natural remedies that can help achieve the desired length in a short period of time. In the same row with them you can safely put almond oil.
Regular application of almond oil - a proven and effective way to accelerate hair growth
To prepare a mask that stimulates hair growth, you will need:
- K 2 Art. l mustard powder add the same amount of hot water.
- In the finished slurry pour 1.5 tbsp. l almond oil.
- In the mixture add 1 egg yolk and 1 tsp. sugar, all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Apply the mask exclusively to the hair roots for 15–20 minutes. Wrap the head with plastic or cling film, throw bath towel on top.
- After the time, rinse hair. Shampoo can not be used - mustard copes with cleansing the scalp.
Do not panic, if you feel a burning sensation - this effect gives a mixture of mustard and sugar, in order to improve the blood microcirculation in the hair region, thereby activating hair growth. However, if you have sensitive skin and the sensations become unbearable, the mask should be immediately washed off and the next time you use less sugar.
Adding mustard powder to almond oil masks will stimulate hair follicles to accelerate new hair growth.
The procedure is recommended for 2 months no more than 1 time in 5 days, for dry hair - no more than 1 time in 10 days. The effect of almond oil on hair growth, coupled with the effect of mustard powder, gives one hundred percent guarantee that after two applications you will see new hairs at the roots, and soon the hair will reach the desired length.
When preparing a mask for hair growth, you can combine almond oil with burdock:
- 3 tbsp. l almond oil mix with the same amount of burdock.
- In the composition add one ampoule of liquid vitamin E.
- Massage the received liquid in the scalp.
- Wrap the head with cling film.
This mask can be left for the whole day or night, then rinse with shampoo. It is desirable to do it no more than 2 times a week. Hair will become softer, thick, obedient, and most importantly - they will begin to grow by leaps and bounds.
Application of almond oil for split ends of hair
If you often use a hair dryer, ironing, curling or combing your hair with a massage or comb with metal teeth, then the problem of split ends is not alien to you. It is very difficult to restore the integrity of the hair, but it is possible to prevent the fragility of healthy strands. This will require:
- 3 tbsp. l Almond oil mixed with the same amount of aloe juice.
- The resulting mass is applied to the hair for 30 minutes, paying particular attention to the tips.
- After the time, wash off the mask with water. The main thing after the procedure is not to dry the hair with a hair dryer.
After three uses, your hair will look healthier.
Aloe juice enhances the effect of almond oil in a mask and perfectly moisturizes the strands.
For hair with damaged tips, a mask with yolk is perfect:
- 1-2 chicken yolks mixed with 2 tbsp. l Almond oil and beat until smooth.
- The resulting composition is applied to the hair for half an hour, then rinse with water at room temperature.
This mask will have a healing effect on the hair. You can do it 2-3 times a week for 1.5 months.
Mask for dry hair with almond oil
The main advantage of dry strands is that they do not need to be washed every 2–3 days. However, the owners of this type of hair have a large number of minuses. Brittleness, split ends and the lack of healthy glow become the main problem that you have to fight for years. Almond oil is best suited for dry hair, nourishing, strengthening their structure and giving the hair a healthy look:
- 2 tbsp. l grind oatmeal in a coffee grinder to a powdered state.
- The resulting flour pour 2 tbsp. l warm milk and 4 tbsp. l almond oil.
- Apply the mixture to the roots, then distribute along the length of the hair.
- Hold the mask for 1 hour, then rinse with warm water. You can use shampoo.
After several applications, you will see that the hair has become more moisturized, docile and healthy.
You can make masks for dry hair, resorting to the help of essential oils. So, citrus extracts (orange, tangerine) are excellent for nourishing and restoring the structure of damaged hair. But since ethers cannot be used in pure form, they must be diluted in base oil, which can be almond oil.
Citrus essential oils (orange, lemon, grapefruit) can be added to masks for dry hair - they nourish and moisturize perfectly
- K 3 Art. l almond oil add 3 drops of any citrus ester.
- Spread the mask evenly over the roots and hair length and leave for 15–20 minutes, then rinse.
The effect of this procedure will be noticeable after the third application - the hair will become more well-groomed, healthy and soft to the touch. A bright aroma of essential oils will also lift your spirits.
Masks for dry hair with almond oil are more effective to apply on clean wet hair, but for oily hair it is best to make masks before washing your hair.
Almond oil for oily hair
Almond oil will help to fight the shine and excessive work of the sebaceous glands. It normalizes the lipid metabolism of the scalp, making hair washing no longer a daily procedure:
- Almond oil heated in a water bath (3 tablespoons) is combined with the same amount of cognac.
- Massage the obtained liquid with finger pads into the scalp, then distribute it to the middle of the hair length.
- After 1-1.5 hours, rinse the composition with cool water.
- To get rid of the smell of cognac, after the mask, you can rinse with the addition of lemon juice of a quarter to the water (it can be replaced with a small amount of vinegar).
The procedure is carried out no more than 2 times a week, so as not to overdry hair. While cognac will have a drying effect, almond oil will thicken the hair structure, nourish them and give them a healthy look.
With the active work of the sebaceous glands of the scalp, it is recommended to add a low-fat kefir to hair masks.
Some experts trichologists advise to enrich such a mask with kefir, honey and clay. These ingredients are well known in cosmetology for their therapeutic effects on the sebaceous glands. This will require:
- Mix in equal quantity (1 tablespoon) almond oil, kefir, brandy, honey, blue clay, lemon juice and 1 egg yolk.
- Apply the mask on the scalp and hair for 20 minutes, then rinse with shampoo.
This mask is very effective in combating oily hair. After two uses, you will notice the result: your head will become greasy less often, and your hair will look healthier.
Use of almond oil for scalp treatment
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, almond oil fights pimples and sores on the scalp. To do this, it is enough 1-2 times a day to rub the hood in the hair. After a few procedures, the inflammation will decrease, and soon will disappear altogether.
To regulate the functioning of the sebaceous glands of the scalp, it is better to make masks appropriate to your hair type. With recipes you can already see above. However, the effect of any hair product can be enhanced if the scalp is scrubbed before the procedure. And here, too, can not do without the notorious almond oil:
- K 2 Art. l almond extract add the same fine sea salt. If such was not at hand - not scary, it can well be replaced by ordinary table salt.
- The mixture in a circular motion to rub (without pressing!) In the scalp for 5 minutes.
Scrubbing the scalp with salt is a useful procedure for getting rid of dead skin cells and preparing to apply masks.
Thus, the cornified cells will be removed, the blood supply to the hairline will improve, the pores will be cleaned of greasy plugs, and this will enable the mask to be absorbed faster and have the necessary effect. In addition, salt will regulate the work of sebaceous glands, so that the scrub will be especially useful for owners of greasy hair.
Almond Anti-Dandruff Oil
Dandruff can be the result of inadequate care of the scalp, the result of using unsuitable hair products or experienced stress. Almond oil will help fight this problem.
- 3 tbsp. l almond extract mixed with 2 tbsp. l liquid honey.
- Add 2-3 drops of bergamot ether and 2 drops of rosemary and eucalyptus extracts.
- Mask rubbed into the scalp with fingertips and leave for 1 hour.
- Rinse hair in warm water.
Regularly carrying out such a procedure will quickly relieve dandruff, and you will forget about this problem for a long time.
Often in the mask against dandruff add 1 tbsp. l aloe juice It has regenerating and healing properties, due to which the detachment of the scalp skin particles stops, and the hair becomes a well-groomed look.
The use of almond extract in pure form
Due to its rich composition, almond oil is self-sufficient, and therefore it is possible to make masks for hair not just with almond extract with other ingredients, but also directly with oil alone. The procedure is the same: the hood is rubbed into the scalp, and then distributed along the length of the hair. The head is wrapped in cling film, all this is left for 1-2 hours, after which the mask is washed off.
Combing the hair with almond oil is one of the ways to apply the product in its pure form
However, it is sometimes difficult to find an extra hour, even to take care of your beloved, and you want to remain attractive, no matter what the circumstances. Promoting the beauty of the hair promises combing with almond oil.
This procedure will take you no more than 10 minutes, but with proper use of the hood, the result will not take long to wait - the hair will very soon become docile, soft and shiny:
- Apply 4–5 drops of almond oil on a wooden comb and comb your hair.
- If your main problem is split ends, then you should pay special attention to them. Dry hair is better to comb along the entire length, starting from the roots.
In carrying out such combing, the main thing is not to overdo it with the addition of oil, otherwise, instead of the proper effect, you will get stuck hair, and you will need to allocate additional time to wash them.
Enriching shampoos and conditioners with almond oil
The easiest way to use oils, both cosmetic and essential, is to enrich their favorite shampoos and balms-conditioners. Almond extract is perfect for those who want to achieve the best result with minimum time.
The enrichment of shampoos and balms is a great way to care for hair for those who want to achieve the best result with minimal time.
For each type of hair there is a suitable dosage of oil:
- for fatty strands: 7.5 g almond extract per 250 ml of shampoo or conditioner,
- for normal hair: 12 g of oil for 250 ml of caring agent,
- for dry: 17 g of almond oil per 250 ml of balsam or shampoo.
Great benefit will enrich the shampoo or conditioner just before washing your hair.
Almond oil for the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes
If nature has not rewarded with lush eyelashes, and building up and using invoices is not an option, then an almond extract is something that is perfect for you. The properties of the oil affect the strengthening of the hair follicles, activating the growth of hairs.
Almond oil can be used to activate eyebrow and eyelash growth
In the rinsed tube of mascara pour almond oil and apply it on the eyelashes 1-2 times a day. Already after 3 weeks you will notice that the hairs have become thicker and longer.
Almond extract will help to achieve the effect of Hollywood eyebrows. To do this, it is enough to moisten a cotton swab in almond oil and apply on the hairs daily in the morning and evening. Eyebrows will stop falling out and become thicker in a week.
Almond oil can be used as a means to remove makeup from the eyes, if such was not at hand. Thus, 3-4 drops of the hood should be applied to a cotton swab and remove traces of carcass, eyeliner, shadows and tonal base with neat pro-wiping movements.
If almond oil gets into the eyes, there may be a slight burning and blurring of vision, which will pass in a few minutes. It is safe for health, but to avoid discomfort, it is better to try to apply oil only on the eyelashes.
Use almond extract for beard
Many men dream of beautiful stubble. Still, after all, hairiness on the face is considered a sign of brutality and masculinity and is a kind of bait for women.Today, when the fashion for wearing a beard has not yet passed, young people tend to ensure that facial hair grows quickly and densely. In order to speed up this process, some resort to the help of almond oil.
It is possible to grow a long, thick beard using almond oil
This will require:
- 1 tbsp. l castor oil mixed with 1 tbsp. l almond extract
- Rub the oil mixture into the growth zone of the bristles 1-2 times per day.
Castor oil will accelerate the growth of facial hair, and almond oil will strengthen the hair follicles and make the hairs thicker, creating a thick beard effect.
Almond oil is one of the oils that restore hair best and promote their growth! I put under the shower cap on unwashed hair, and I walk for 2 hours and then wash with shampoo, after such a mask I don’t need even a balm, as my hair is perfectly saturated.
Now I remove eye makeup only with this oil. I immediately kill two birds with one stone: I strengthen eyelashes and struggle with fine wrinkles around the eyes. And since this procedure I usually spend at bedtime, the oil works all night. I was very pleasantly surprised that the skin became more elastic, you can not believe it, but small wrinkles became less noticeable and dark circles brightened a bit.
Almond extractor - one of the most useful gifts of nature. Its relatively inexpensive cost and endless benefits will make the product your favorite hair care product. Try it and see for yourself.