Comb - an indispensable item of hygiene. In contact with her hair, she collects all that has accumulated on them. On next use, some of this dirt goes back to the hair, and the next layer sticks to the teeth.
If you wash it regularly and properly, care will not cause trouble, and your hair will be protected from additional contamination. Brushing combs carried out every two weeks with short hair, and once every seven days - with long.
Causes contamination comb
There is always dirt on the scalp and hair, which accumulates between the teeth in an unpleasant gray patina.
The comb collects particles of dead skin and dandruff, loose hair and dust.
In addition, the styling products glue it all to the teeth even more.
What is harmful dirt?
Use a dirty comb - do great harm to your hair.
- First, even ideally washed, they immediately begin to look dirty.
- Secondly, infection can occur. For example, seborrheic dermatitis, which can go to the forehead or nose, contribute to the development of mycosis, sometimes baldness.
Moreover, insects, mold or fungus can appear in dead particles.
For each comb your way of cleaning
In any home there are always a variety of accessories - combs, brushes, massage combs. They all require daily care.
They are made of different materials: natural and artificial, depending on this and choose the method of washing.
Cleaning any comb at home begins with the removal of hair gathered on it: they are removed by hand.
If this cannot be done right away, it is necessary to lift the accumulated mass of hair from the base with something sharp: a needle, a toothpick, a crochet hook and cut with scissors. Better before that soak dried hair in warm water with soap.
Wash combs with a brush for coloring hair with an old toothbrush, special cleaning for combs and brushing.
Any detergent is added to a basin of water, the brushing is moistened and wiped between the teeth with a brush. Do not wet much.
Shampoo, hydrogen peroxide or ammonia
- water - liter,
- shampoo - 2 tbsp. l.,
- ammonia - 1 tbsp. l.,
- hydrogen peroxide - 1 tbsp. l.,
If the body of the brushing is not wooden, the brush can be soaked for half an hour.
Air dry or hairdryer.
How to clean the massage?
It removes dust and dirt from the hair well, but also pollutes itself very quickly. You should wash it often, but you shouldn’t wet it much: the base may come off.
- warm water - liter,
- detergent - 1 tbsp. l.,
- shampoo (dishware) - 2 tbsp. l.,
- warm water.
Beat until foamy, soak for 15 minutes, wash with a brush.
If the raid is badly washed off, soda will come to the rescue. Dampen a brush in water, dip it in soda, clean it between teeth, especially at its base.
You can make a strong solution of soda in hot water and dip the comb in it for 20 minutes.
- ammonia - 1 tbsp. l
Comb put in the solution for 10 minutes, clean, rinse.
This is one of the simplest and most effective means: foam removes contaminants well.
For 15 minutes, the foam is applied on the teeth and, perhaps, they do not even have to be washed: the agent will dissolve the dirt.
Rules for the quick cleaning of metal combs
Such accessories can be washed in any way, but immediately after processing they must be completely dried (they may rust).
Cleaning powder "Biolan"
This product contains substances that break down subcutaneous fat; with it, everything is cleaned quickly and effortlessly.
Dilute any powder, soak the comb for an hour, wash with a brush, rinse in clean water.
Rub the cloves with a wet brush with baking soda.
Natural bristle combs
Very useful accessory for hair: it distributes fat along the length of hair, avoiding dry ends, normalizes their nutrition by improving blood circulation and does not electrify.
But such a comb is durable only with careful handling:
- if you accumulate a lot of hair on a brush, removing them will become problematic,
- if you remove hair too vigorously, the bristles can remain in your hands,
- if the bristles are bent, they will break.
With careless handling of the bristles, you can get hurt: inject yourself, push it under the nail.
Shampoo with ammonia
- water - liter,
- shampoo - 3 tbsp. l.,
- ammonia - 5 drops.
Dip the bristles (not the whole brush) in the solution for 10 minutes, wash with a soft cloth or sponge. Soak for a long time can not be: the bristles can come off.
The shampoo should be silicone free. Pile down on a moisture wicking surface.
How to clean the comb with ammonia and dishwashing detergent is described in the video.
How to achieve absolute purity?
- From time to time, the comb should be disinfected.
- Sometimes it is enough just to wipe the teeth with an alcohol wipe.
- You can hold in a concentrated soap solution, but not less than three hours.
- The scallop can be boiled for a long time (an hour or longer).
- water - 9 parts,
- bleach - 1 part,
- processing time - 1 hour.
- water - liter,
- ammonia - 1 tbsp. l.,
- exposure time is 10 minutes.
For large volumes of processing on sale there are special drugs that completely kill germs - Alaminol, Aquaminol, Alpinol.
Always perfect hairbrush
Cleanliness is perfect if:
- clean hair after each combing,
- wash regularly with soap and water,
- often wipe with disinfecting wipes,
- do not allow other people to use it
- change it at least once a year.
Dust combined with sebum is an excellent environment for the development of bacteria that cause hair diseases. A clean comb will protect your hair from infection.
Why do I need to brush my hair
Every day we use our favorite comb to bring our curls in order. And time after time on it accumulated loose hair, skin particles, fatty secretions, as well as the remnants of various styling products. All these accumulations need to be cleaned and washed out, as they can cause unpleasant skin diseases, dandruff and untidy hair and will interfere with your hair.
If you do not have problems with excessive oily hair, dandruff and fungal diseases, wooden comb should be cleaned once a week. Such periodicity will help get rid of unwanted microorganisms, and a comb made of wood will serve you much longer. If any of these problems are still present, the brush should be cleaned at least three times a week to prevent re-introduction of harmful bacteria.
How to clean a wooden comb at home
The wooden accessory can be brought into proper form in two ways:
Before proceeding with any of the methods, you must first clean the hair stuck between the teeth. Remove excess from the ridge is not difficult. If you have a massage comb made of wood, you can use a toothpick or other sharp object.
So, after the comb is cleared of hair, proceed to the main action.
This method involves washing a wooden comb in a warm soap solution. To enhance the effect, you can add a couple of tablespoons of baking soda to the water.
Important! Never attempt to clean the product with abrasive products. Small particles can scratch the surface, damaging the grinding. In these places, the tree will begin to crack, clinging healthy hair when combing.
When the solution is ready, dip your comb or brush into the water, and rinse for two to three minutes. Do not leave the wood to soak in the water, it will swell up and will crack as it dries.
After the soap solution, rinse it under running water. Then wipe dry with a towel and leave to dry. Never put to dry in the sun or on the battery, it will damage the natural material, and your accessory will become unusable.
Turn from one side to the other periodically so that the wood dries evenly. After the wood is completely dry, you can use your favorite scallop again.
In order to wash a wooden comb in this way, we will need a cotton swab and any alcohol-containing solution. It can be vodka or alcoholic herbal tincture.
We moisten cotton wool with liquid and thoroughly clean each tooth. Alcohol perfectly dissolves the remnants of fatty secretions and styling agents, and also disinfects the surface. As the cotton swab is contaminated, it should be replaced with a clean one. The procedure can be considered complete when there is no noticeable dirt on the fleece.
If you are away from home and you don’t have any cotton or alcohol around you, and you need to clean the comb, you can use ordinary wet wipes. Ideal if they prove to be anti-bacterial. Take a napkin and wipe clean all the teeth, paying special attention to the gaps between them. Do not forget to process and the surface of the brush or comb.
Of course, the effect of such a cleaning will be slightly lower than in previous methods, but it is much better than ignoring the procedure altogether.
Remember that competent care will significantly prolong the life of your product, and your hair will shine with beauty and health.
Favorite comb you want to keep for a long time in cleanliness and serviceability. Diverse design, materials for manufacturing require different approaches to remove pollution.
Individual housewives purchase household disinfectant. It perfectly cleans, disinfects. The ability to buy it is not always there. Many use old recipes. Household household methods are also effective; they allow keeping combs of any form clean. Consider recipes for cleaning hygiene items from various materials and answer the question of what to do with hair after haircut, where to put it?
Wooden combs are useful for hair and scalp due to its structure. They are not cheap, they accumulate on themselves a harmful bloom of gray-black mud, water procedures are contraindicated for them. What is the best way to clean the comb?
The correct and careful approach to the wooden hairbrush will extend its service life. Cleaning is simple: put alcohol on a piece of cotton, carefully walk around the subject, paying attention to polluted places. Alcohol will easily dissolve dirt, grease and disinfect the surface. You can repeat the procedure repeatedly.
Comb hair straightener from plastic
In hairdressing salons, plastic combs are kept for 15 minutes in a disinfecting solution of chloramine. It is stored in pollitrovka and varies with pollution, usually in 3-4 days.
Plastic hygiene products are easy to clean. Care for them is quite simple at home. Cleansing combs conditionally divided into three stages.
- Bath or soaking in the solution. In a liter of water diluted shampoo and ammonia in equal proportions, 30 ml. In the absence of a measuring cup, use a teaspoon, which holds 5 ml. Soak a comb for half an hour, during which time the remnants of styling products, dirt deposits, and soak off the grease.
If soaking did not help clean the comb from particularly corrosive dirt, you should rub it with a brush using baking soda. Shaving foam is another effective remedy.
Metal combs Fast hair straightener
Metal hygiene items are washed with all existing means: soap, alcohol, soda.
The important point is a thorough drying immediately after water disinfecting procedures.
From moisture and air the metal is oxidized. Therefore, in order to avoid rust stains, it is necessary to immediately remove the rest of the water with a hair dryer or blot with a towel.
The process of cleaning plastic combs, as described above. Soak for 5-10 minutes in water with ammonia and shampoo will help. Remove permanent dirt with a toothbrush or toothpick.
Excellent means for removing corrosive dirt from a metal comb is baking soda and a brush. Pre-brush moistened with water, pour soda, rubbing the comb, especially carefully between the teeth, in places of accumulation of dirt. After cleaning, washed with a stream of water and dried.
Hairdressers withstand combs made of metal in 70% ethanol, after using special devices, calcined, burned over the burner or carry out treatment with ultraviolet light.
Electric round brains
The process of cleaning round hairbrushes used for styling seems rather complicated. Dirt, hair, varnish, accumulated on them, it is difficult to remove in view of the construction of these objects. Therefore, it is important to find time every day to maintain the purity of the brushing.
To remove matted curls use a toothpick, a match. Serious contamination will have to be washed off after soaking.
- Prepare a bath: in a liter of warm water add shampoo, ammonia, 3% hydrogen peroxide in equal proportions (one tablespoon or 30 ml). It is possible without peroxide, but the effect will be weaker.
- We maintain brushing in the solution from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the degree of contamination. Remove the fat, plaque with a toothbrush, rinsed.
- Brashing contains metal elements, so we thoroughly dry it with a stream of hot air.
Massage tangle teezer straighten hair
Brush massage cleared in a similar way. Remove the matted hair with a sharp object. Soaking solution diluted with shampoo and 9% vinegar (one teaspoon each). To remove the fat effective solution with dish detergent, just one spoon.
We maintain a brush of 5-10 minutes, we wash, we dry. In the absence of metal elements, we dry as usual, and if present, with a hairdryer. Soaking a soft “massage” for more than 10 minutes is not recommended. You can not keep it in hot water. Brush, shaving foam will help to remove stubborn dirt. In a solution of soda can not wash soft and natural combs.
Does your hair stay on the ridge?
Every day we remove hair from a comb, sometimes a little, sometimes frighteningly much. How much is considered normal? On average, each person loses every day from 50 to 150 hairs from his hair. If the number of depositions is within the norm, then baldness does not threaten.
In situations when the losses exceed the specified norms, they are amplified, a visit to the doctor, trichologist is needed to establish the causes and designate proper treatment.
Disposal of cropped curls
Every day or every other day, you must remove the curls from your favorite scallop. Where to throw hair from a comb, how to dispose of them? Where to put the hair after the haircut?
Many throw in the trash. Sinks, small drains for this purpose are not suitable, since the accumulation of hair shreds can be clogged.
Can I burn hair? Yes, observing the fire regulations. Our grandmothers burned curls in the stove. It was believed that if the crow took the hair to the nest, the hostess would have a headache. For those who do not violate popular beliefs, the way with throwing hair into the toilet is suitable. There they enter the stream of water and will not harm the person in the future.
Where to put the cut hair? Depending on the length of 30 or 40 cm, natural or colored hair is taken in salons. The price depends on the density, the quality of the cut hair.
Cleaning hairbrushes from different materials
Depending on what material is the basis of comb, and vary the rules of cleaning. The problem becomes especially urgent if the instrument is dear to you and you don’t want to spoil it.
- Tree. Wooden hairbrushes have several advantages. They do not contribute to electrification, treat hair with care, perform their main function well. But the disadvantage of the devices is that they are extremely difficult to clean. Do not wash the comb from wood for too long, otherwise the teeth will fall apart. In such a situation, use vodka, alcohol or Chlorhexidine. Moisten a cotton sponge in one of the selected solutions and wipe each tooth and the cavity between them. Alcohol composition eliminates the remnants of sebum, cotton wool absorbs all the dirt and dust. In the case of severe contamination will have to repeat the procedure several times.
- Metal. Not the best option for combing, but it's not about that. Metal also can not be permanently immersed in water to avoid oxidation. To begin with, dip the teeth with hot water, but do not touch the rubberized part. Then eliminate contamination by the method described above, use alcohol and cotton sponge. If hair is stuck in the comb, get rid of them with toothpicks. Finally, dry the tool so that the metal does not oxidize.
Brush comb according to shape
A variety of hairdressing tools is amazing. On the shelves you can find round, flat, square, oval and other devices. Everyone has their own purpose and rules of cleaning.
Thin round hairbrush
- Perhaps this type of tool is the most difficult to clean due to its peculiar shape. The hair is woven into the teeth and twisted around the rod, which makes their removal difficult. However, there is a way out.
- First you need to get rid of hair. Arm yourself with manicure scissors, pry them under your hair and cut them off. It is necessary to make the conditional “circle” of the hair open.
- Then, using a toothpick, remove the residue and proceed to cleaning from dirt. Mix ammonia with hydrogen peroxide, taking them to 20 ml. Pour this solution into 1 liter. warm water, add 30 ml. shampoo and soak the comb for half an hour.
- Next you need to rub the comb with a toothbrush or an old clean brush from the mascara, sprinkling the hand tools with soda. At the end of the procedure, thoroughly rinse the comb.
- To clean the attribute of dust and hair, it is recommended to resort to using a flat comb. You will also need a solution. Take 1 l. clean water and add 60 ml to it. shampoo, 90 ml. table vinegar.
- Hold the massage accessory in the composition of a few minutes. Clean contamination flat comb. Dry the attribute thoroughly.
- The fair sex often encounters the problem of dirt and hair accumulating on the brush comb. Clearing an attribute is not easy. As previously described, remove contamination with a toothpick.
- Next you need to prepare a washing solution. To do this, take a small amount of water, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol and soap. Place the comb in the solution for 1 hour. After the allotted time, rinse the attribute with running water and dry.
Hairbrush Cleaning Products
Vinegar and soda
- The cleaning method is one of the most effective. Soda is able to cope with stubborn dirt, table vinegar clears fat well.
- Before starting the procedure, remove all hair from the comb to the maximum. To do this, use any available method. A flat comb, a toothpick and a needle will help in this.
- Swipe the tool between the nap and get rid of the hair. Next, dissolve in 1 l. water 30 gr. soda and 50 ml. vinegar. Place the attribute in the finished composition for 10 minutes.
- If after the procedure there are minor soils, you can remove them with a toothbrush. Wash the brush with running water. Dry the brush with a nap down.
- It is worth knowing that this method of cleaning is prohibited to apply to wooden hairbrushes and products with natural bristles. Soda has a destructive effect on similar materials.
- The procedure is gentle. With this tool you can handle absolutely any material. As in the first case, get rid of hair on the comb.
- Fill a basin with warm water and add dishwashing liquid in the form of a gel. Give preference to a compound that breaks down fatty fibers. Hold the brush in liquid for 20 minutes.
- After a time, use a toothbrush. Apply detergent to the bristles. Begin to clean the pile comb, reaching the base. Wash the tool thoroughly and put it to dry on a bristle towel down.
- Follow the simple recommendations and time to clean the comb. Procedures should be systematically carried out for hygiene. Do not forget to remove hair from the instrument every evening. It is necessary to wash a comb at least 1 time in 6 days.
Choose the option to clean the comb, depending on what shape the tool has and what material it is made of. Especially carefully treat products with natural nap. Plastics should not be dipped in hot water to avoid deformation. Do not forget to thoroughly dry the device and disinfect.
The rate of hair loss when combing
The number of hairs on a person's head can be up to 160 thousand, and this number changes over time. Their lifespan is different and individual for each. On average, it is 3-5 years.
The process occurs as follows: during the period of its active “vital” phase, the hair grows (usually by 1-1.3 cm per month), after which it is pushed out by the new hair. This is the process of falling out.
Updating the hair is constantly, therefore, we are faced with daily "losses", which, as it turned out, are not so terrible.
So, depending on the amount of hair on your head and the speed of their growth, the daily rate of hair loss when combing is 50-100 hairs.
The daily rate varies even depending on the color. So, red-haired women often have a smaller number of hairs, but each of them is thicker than that of the owners of natural hair.
The curls of blondes are thinner, but the number of hairs on the head exceeds the same figures for the fair sex with a different color of hair. Therefore, the daily loss rate will also differ.
How to determine: do you normally have hair loss?
You can more or less objectively assess the condition of your hair, if they are not washed for at least three days. Before washing, spread your fingers, put them on the head (on the skin), then walk through the hair, gently pulling them towards the ends. During this action you will drop a few hairs, put them on a sheet of paper. Repeat the procedure about five times in different parts of the head.
Count the hairs lying on a piece of paper.
If you have less than 15 hairs, the hair loss process is normal. If more than 15 hairs, then the amount of hair that has fallen out is higher than normal. You should pay attention to this.
Loss VS brittleness: determine what hair is left on the comb
What's the difference? Fell out and everything. And the difference is. Hair fragility and hair loss are treated differently.
To find out the "nature of the loss" remaining on the comb strands, you need to carefully consider the individual hairs. If at one end there is a light thickening, then it is fallen out, if both ends are the same, then it is broken hair.
Brittleness is the cause of recent dyeing or other external chemical exposure, accompanied by dry hair and their section.
Causes of hairfall: why the hair remains on the comb
All factors that affect the thinning of hair, can be divided into external and internal.
External influences include:
1. Poor ecology and unsuitable climate. This concerns not only the air, but also the water in which you wash your hair.
2. Regular hair coloring. If you can not quite without frequent staining, choose at least gentle compounds.
3. Hairstyles. Constant wearing of tight bunches, African braids, dreadlocks - all this can provoke weakening and hair loss.
4. Frequent styling using chemicals. There should be a rule - give your hair a timeout.
5. Head injury, violation of the integrity of the skin. Any physical effects will lead to problems with the hair roots, their growth may stop.
Hair is an excellent indicator of our body's health. If there are any irregularities inside, you will immediately notice this due to intensive thinning of the scalp.
The main internal factors are:
1. Violation of the hormonal background - during puberty or in the postpartum period.
2. Treatment and medication.
3. Some diseases.
4. Malnutrition and avitaminosis.
5. Constantly experienced stress.
If you know for sure that hair loss in your case is caused by one of these reasons, then you should direct all efforts to eliminate it, and then restore the former beauty of the hairstyle.
Shreds of hair on a hairbrush - is it necessary to sound the alarm?
Much more important than the amount of lost hair is how many new ones appeared in their place.
Even if during a certain period of time you notice that a comb of hair has remained on the comb, you need to watch your head a little. Such a "hair fall" may be the body's response to extreme stress. If within a week or two of the parting, the temples appeared a little fluff, then everything is fine. Hair continues to grow, the same density will be restored.
If the number of lost hair significantly exceeds the number of growing ones, gleams are formed on the head, then it's time to see a doctor!
And, as mentioned above, combing, washing the head are a kind of "stimulants" of hair renewal. The less often you do this, the more hair will fall out next time. And that's fine.
Hair combing - how to do it right
Combing is one of the daily hair treatments. In order for the strands to delight you with beauty and be healthy, you must follow simple rules when combing.
- Comb your hair 2-3 times a day as it becomes tangled: at least in the morning and before bedtime.
- It is necessary to hold the comb all the time as many times as necessary for complete disentangling. Hand movements should be smooth, if the comb is stuck, in any case, do not pull it, do not try to "wade".
- It is recommended to carry out the procedure strictly on dry hair.
- Long hair should be combed, starting from the bottom, gradually unraveling them strand by strand. Short can be combed from the roots and in length.
- If in the process you additionally massage the scalp with a massage brush, this will improve blood circulation and strengthen the nutrition of the roots. This is especially good for dry hair type. Oily hair, on the contrary, is not recommended to comb from the roots, since the sebum is distributed over the entire surface of the hair, and the hair becomes more quickly soiled.
- It is necessary to choose the right comb. It is desirable to abandon metal teeth, preferably natural materials - wood, bristles.
- A comb, like a toothbrush, is a matter of personal hygiene. Do not give it to other people to avoid transmitting the fungus.
- Hair will be well combed if you use a suitable conditioner after washing. You can choose the right care products in the ALERANA ® range.
Where does the dirt come from
The scalp and hair are regularly polluted. You can see it, carefully considering the comb. Dirt in the form of gray bloom usually clogs the space between the bristles or teeth. In general, the brush smears dead skin particles, dandruff, and dusty down. And that's not counting moderately falling hair. And styling products used for styling (varnish, foam, gel, wax) also paste all of the above.
The desire to clean the comb from hair and dirt should be a priority, along with washing and brushing your teeth. After all, combing with a dirty brush harms the hair. Just washed your hair, and then used an unwashed accessory? Wasting time. Hair will look messy. But this is not the worst.
You can “catch” skin disease from an uncleaned comb. For example, if you did a head massage with an uncleaned brush, the risk of developing seborrheic dermatitis increases, which can spread to the forehead or nose, as well as be complicated by mycosis and lead to baldness. In addition, lice or fungus can build up in accumulating dead skin scales.
Pollution control methods
The first rule of proper use of a comb is: hair should be removed from it every day. Ideally, immediately after use. There are 2 ways to further clean this accessory: dry and wet. The choice depends primarily on the material from which the brush or comb is made.
Dry suitable for wooden combs. You can not wash them. The wood absorbs moisture and deteriorates. First you need to remove hair and adhering dirt using a small brush. Some manage to use a portable vacuum cleaner. After that, the teeth should be rubbed with a piece of cotton or a cosmetic sponge soaked in alcohol.
Do you use a natural bristle comb? Then remember that in no case should alcohol be used for cleaning. It may damage the accessory.
If you have not got a special brush, take an old toothbrush. Dip it in warm water with shampoo or liquid soap dissolved in it and carefully clean the bristles. You can clean the massage comb at home in the same way.
Plastic and metal objects can be easily washed with water without using any additional funds.
Ways to brush your hair
As already mentioned, the method of cleansing combs is selected depending on the material from which it is made. After all, it is necessary that the cleaning composition copes with the dirt, without spoiling the bristles. The most popular today are such accessories:
- with natural bristles,
- massage brush (massage),
- round (brushing).
Cleaning of any of these varieties should begin with complete removal of accumulated hair. This is done by hand. If you can’t remove everything at once, use some sharp object. Knitting needles and a hook, a toothpick will do. It is recommended to pre-soak the accessory in warm water, dissolving toilet soap in it.
You can wash the hair comb with a brush for staining, as well as an unnecessary toothbrush.
Cleaning the plastic accessory is easiest. Plastic is highly resistant to various detergents. The procedure is standard. First you need to remove the hair stuck between the teeth. Act with your hands first. What remains will be removed with a toothpick. Now proceed directly to the wash.
Cleaning wooden accessories should be as gentle and gentle as possible. After all, wood is a natural material. Most funds can permanently ruin it. Even simple water is banned. Fortunately, there are 2 safe for scallop options:
- Natural pure alcohol (alternative - vodka). Soak a piece of cotton or cosmetic sponge and gently wipe the teeth.Alcohol well dissolves accumulated sebum and dust adhering to it.
- Wet wipes. Open the package and remove the tissue from it. Carefully clean the accessory with it. Do not try to do one. Change them as they become polluted.
Before we talk about how to clean such a product, let's say that it is necessary to dry it so that the bristles look up. Otherwise, it is deformed. You can start using a brush only after it has completely dried. And for cleansing the accessory it is permissible to apply:
- Shampoo. It should be applied directly to the stubble, removing from it before stuck hair. Spread the detergent over the entire surface of the comb. Hold for 10 minutes. Type in a convenient water tank at room temperature and soak the product in it for half an hour. After that, wash the shampoo with dirt and rinse the accessory under the faucet. Let it dry completely.
- Ammonia shampoo Add 3 tablespoons of your shampoo (make sure that it does not contain silicone) and 5 drops of ammonia in a liter of clean water. Soak only the bristled pile in the solution. Hold time is 10 minutes. Then wash the brush with a sponge or soft cloth.
It is easy and simple to remove hairs wound on a round brush. However, one hand is not enough. You will definitely need a toothpick. It will help to very carefully pull out the stuck hairs. After this, the brushing will be a little tidier.
Now you need to clean the dust, sebum, dandruff and other contaminants. To do this you need to prepare a soap solution. Type in a convenient container liter of warm water and add your shampoo (2 tbsp.), Ammonia and hydrogen peroxide (1 tbsp.) To it. Mix all ingredients well. Soak the brushing in the solution for 1 hour. Then rinse and dry it.
Like any other type of comb, massages are first cleaned from hair. Hands or something sharp. You can use for this metal or plastic comb with a thin long handle. To neglect this stage is not recommended. After all, the hair stuck between the bristles detains dust, dandruff particles and sebum.
By adhering to the tips and rules below, you will extend the life of your comb and provide it with proper hygienic care.
- Cleaning accumulated on the hair brush should be done daily. Especially if they are bulky. This is a preventive measure designed to prevent serious contamination of the accessory.
- It is advisable to wash the comb with detergents at least once every 6-7 days.
- Before combing the washed hair, it is necessary to clean the brush. So you do not stain the curls with particles of styling products and other cosmetics stuck to this product.
- In case of severe contamination, soak the accessory in a solution with liquid soap, liquid ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. Then rinse under strong water pressure.
- Using the recipe with vinegar, it is better to add 3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil to the cleaning composition. So you can not only eliminate the pronounced acetic smell, but also pleasantly aromatize your brush.
- Do not forget about the need to dry the product. Some varieties of combs can accumulate moisture. And this is fraught with the formation of mold.
- When pediculosis, the accessory should be treated daily with a pharmaceutical drug for lice. After each disinfection session, you should additionally brush the teeth with a brush so that the louse does not start again.
Regular disinfection is required both for professional hairbrushes used in beauty salons and hairdressing salons, and for home brushes. Do not be lazy to handle your personal accessory with a special tool after you give it to someone else. It is also very desirable to do this as planned - for example, once every 2 weeks.
The simplest way is to buy a universal antiseptic (aerosol) in a pharmacy and spray it on a comb from time to time. If you purchased the product in the form of a liquid - you need to soak it.
In addition, excellent antiseptic properties are characteristic of a solution of laundry soap and alcohol. Do you use them for cleaning? Then you can not worry about additional disinfection.
Dust and sebum - an ideal environment for the life of bacteria that can provoke hair diseases. Timely cleaned hairbrush is a good prevention of infection.
Adhere to the care of the brush and thoroughly clean it. Choose a method that will match the material of the product and does not harm it. So you will be able to extend the hair shine and keep them healthy.