This type of styling hairstyles is becoming increasingly popular due to its unusual appearance, as well as practicality, as it is in itself an ornament.
Openwork weaving emphasizes fashionable color and complex staining, suitable for wedding and evening hairstyles, as the stylist can choose the necessary form of weaving not only for the type of person, but also for the style of dress or dress, which will provide harmony and integrity of the image.
Openwork weaving on different lengths of hair
If before long hair was the norm, now the average length and short haircuts are leading. However, every woman wants to look charming and attractive, to demonstrate their femininity and elegance. Naturalness, volume and elements of retro- and ethno-style are trends that stylists proclaimed.
Openwork hairstyles emphasize the natural beauty of hair, create volume and can fit different styles.
The main types of openwork weaving:
- spit-caterpillar: hairstyle consists of oval links, which are formed by weaving, like an anchor chain,
- sea knot: reminiscent of four strand macrame weaving,
- spit-loops: the base is the usual pigtail of three strands, the loops are pulled out only from one side, creating a “lace” along the entire length,
Owners of long curls given the largest selection of hairstyles. They can be casual and evening, depending on the complexity of the pattern of weaving and additional decorations.
For celebrations often used accessories - decorations, ribbons, flowers.
On medium hair
This length is the most common. Openwork weaving in this case is used in different interpretations - on loose hair, circular patterns of braids, in combination with a beam, tail and bangs. The hairstyle looks voluminous and fluffy, and the image is elegant and sophisticated.
Features openwork weaving
Due to the complicated technique of creating such hairstyles can only professionals who own several techniques of creating braids and a certain experience. The difficulty lies in the fact that they can be performed both on simple braids and on five to six-strands weaving.
At home, braid lace braid will be very difficult:
- it is difficult to weave in areas that are impossible to see well,
- it is necessary to possess several techniques of weaving to create an openwork pattern of strands on their base,
- one needs skill and a lot of experience, since small laces are used in openwork weaving.
These steps form the basis for the creation of openwork braids:
- on clean curls you must apply a foam for styling,
- carefully comb with a massage brush or comb,
- all hairs are divided into two parts by side;
- curls that are not involved in weaving are separated and fastened with clips so as not to interfere,
- with the sharp end of the comb, there are three strands of the forehead on the left side,
- first, two or three segments of an ordinary three-strand braid are braided, and then the strands are picked up alternately on each side - as a result, a back cone is obtained, which should be sufficiently tight. The tip of the braid is fixed with a rubber band at the end,
- repeat the procedures of paragraphs 5 and 6 on the right side,
- the formation of openwork curls carried out by pulling a few thin strands from each segment of weaving. Do this with the help of the sharp edge of the comb-comb or the tip of the invisible,
- it is allowed to use a corrugation or wrap before weaving, which will make the hair more voluminous and fluffy,
- loops may vary in shape, quantity and size,
- The direction of the braid is determined by the intended shape of the hairstyle — braids can be positioned symmetrically or asymmetrically, above or below the top of the crown.
The finished hairstyle is fixed with varnish and decorated with decorative invisible flowers, flowers and ribbons.
Actual and romantic, bright and tender, - openwork weaving is not only a beautiful hairstyle, but also a way to soften your appearance, make the image more harmonious and feminine.
Lace braids for long hair
Happy owners of thick and long hair can afford a lot of experiments with the change of appearance. In this case, any hairstyle will look great and elegant, and weaving openwork braids for long hair will add romance and tenderness to the image. Now we will tell about the main options for creating openwork braids on long hair.
Hairstyles with lace braids are appropriate for any event.
Before you braid a lace braid, make sure that you have prepared all the necessary tools for its creation. These include:
- gel, mousse or styling spray that will make the curls more docile and prevent them from excessively bulking,
- a thin elastic band that matches your hair color,
- Nail for fixing hair.
When everything you need is ready, it's time to go directly to the weaving. It will consist of the following steps:
Decorating the braid with a ribbon will add a romantic touch to the image.
- Treat hair styling and brush them well.
- Divide the hair into three equal parts. and begin to weave the usual braid.
- After several bindings, from the extreme strands woven into the braid, begin to slightly stretch the thin locks in the shape of eyeletsTo give the hair a voluminous and open look. From how much thin strands you draw from the total mass, the hair will directly depend on the openness of the hairstyle.
- Throughout the weaving, you can only get the strands from the left side and get a one-sided lace braid. Or you can do the same manipulations on both sides for greater symmetry.
- Weave a braid according to the chosen scheme until the end, after tying the hair with elastic, and fix the result with varnish.
If you want to create a truly romantic and cute image, the openwork braid with a ribbon will be the perfect solution. Weaving it is incredibly simple: just fasten the tape at the base of the future braid, and then use it instead of one of the strands.
5 strand braid
This variant of weaving is more complicated, but having trained a couple of times, you can cope with it. Hairstyle openwork braid of 5 strands looks really unusual and modern. In addition, it is good both for everyday working style and for festive events.
With a little practice, you will be able to create hairstyles no worse than those performed by experienced masters.
- Divide the entire hair mass into 5 equal parts. In order not to get confused, number them for yourself from left to right.
- Take the first three steps in your left hand, the other two in your right.
- Skip the first strand under the second and above the third strand.
- Fifth strand miss under 4th. You should make it so that the 4th strand lay parallel to 2 and 3.
- Miss the second strand under the third and above the fifth, and weave the fourth under the first.
- Skip the fourth strand over the second, it should go parallel to 3 and 5.
- Continue to weave according to the instructions until the very end, then tie the hair with a rubber band. After gently straighten the strands in the weave, it will create the effect of lace from the hair.
With each new attempt you will learn all the new weaving techniques.
After you master the weaving of the five strand braids in the usual way, the French openwork braid will be easy for you to enjoy.
Agree, a flower from the hair will be a really unusual addition to your festive hairstyle. In addition, its weaving does not take much time, but the effect will be stunning.
- Divide the hair into three parts and make a few bindings as with the usual technique of creating a braid. Do not braid the strands too tightly so that the final version is quite bulky.
Pull strands should be as shown in the photo.
Recommendation! Although the laced braid of hair is not very tightly woven, do not overdo it. Excessively loose strands over time will be knocked out of the overall pattern, which will spoil the effect of hair.
- Holding the twisted part with one hand, with the other hand, gently pull the strands out slightly from one side. It is best to do this with the thin end of the comb, then you will have such a cascade of four small arcs hanging one above the other. They will provide the hairstyle with a lace texture.
- Keep performing weavingperiodically pulling hairs from one side.
- Secure the braid with a silicone rubber band. Now comes the most crucial moment of creating a flower from the hair. Carefully fold the braid into a spiral so that the released loops are on the outside.
A charming flower from the hair will help to stand out from the rest
Secure the flower with a pin stuck in its center. If you did everything correctly, the curl will resemble a barely blossoming rose bud.
Recommendation! To secure the flower, use a beautiful hairpin with rhinestones. It will be a spectacular core of your "rose".
Do not be discouraged if you do not succeed the first time. A little practice and perseverance - the low price for an amazing hairstyle.
Spit on medium hair
Despite the fact that the openwork braids for medium hair weaving technique is not inferior to the same option for a long head of hair, there are several small tricks with which you will give your styling more volume.
Here are some of them:
It is not necessary to have long hair to make beautiful openwork hairstyles
- Before you start creating openwork hairstyles, dry your hair upside down. This simple technique will provide an opportunity to add a head of hair, and accordingly, the laying of a substantial amount.
- Light careless waves created with a curling iron will add extra volume to your hairstyle. It is best to do them with forceps of large or medium diameter. Overly small curls will smear the effect of a lace braid.
- Another popular option for creating the missing volume is as follows.: Before weaving a lace braid, work your hair with an iron with a nozzle. As a result, the installation will come out very lush and unusual.
Spit - one of the main trends of this season, do not deny yourself the pleasure to wear them
- Use styling tools that will help fix your curls in the best way and prevent quick styling. Mousse, foam or gel must be applied to the hair before weaving,
- If the instruction to create openwork braids seems difficult to you, practice to start on the most simple weaving options. After several attempts, you can safely move on even to the most complex techniques,
- Do not be afraid to experiment! For example, instead of creating strands on an ordinary French braid, first braid the braid shifter. This option will amaze everyone with its unusualness.
Short hair braids
If you are the owner of a short haircut, you should definitely not deny yourself the pleasure to create a charming openwork braid with your own hands.
In addition, there are at least two options with which you can easily diversify the everyday image:
- Bangs-braid. A simple and at the same time elegant way to add romance to the look.
Weave bangs in the usual braid, adding strands only from the top of the hair. Make the outer edge of the pigtails more voluminous by creating lace loops. Then just pin the bang with a bright and stylish barrette.
A charming image with braids can be created with a short length of curls
- Greek braid. If you are a fan of bob haircuts, then creating a hairstyle in the Greek style with lace will not be a problem.
Braid the braid along the entire circumference of the head and add volume to it with openwork strands.
To hairstyles looked neat and did not fall apart within an hour, do not forget to use stealth and styling tools.
A variety of techniques of weaving openwork braids ensures that each, even the most selective fashionista will be able to choose the most suitable option for her. With the help of these hairstyles you will always look as if you just visited a stylist.
Constantly experimenting, you can create luxury styling without leaving home.
In order to get acquainted with the topic under discussion, we recommend that you watch the video in this article. All questions ask in the comments to the material.
What is openwork braids?
Spit is not just a type of hairstyle, but also a separate type of creativity, developing in which real masterpieces are created. Someone may say that it is too difficult, but having tried once you understand that such an assertion is wrong.
Openwork braids can not be confused with anything. After all, with their beauty and singularity they instantly attract the eye. Openwork braids are full of lightness, tenderness and romanticism. On their basis, you can create a lot of great hairstyles for the fair sex of any age for all occasions.
There are several ways and ways to straighten strands. You can stretch the links as in the process of weaving, i.e. making a few bindings will stop and stretch them, and then continue on. And you can straighten the finished braid immediately, i.e. dole up to the end, fix the tip of the rubber band and hold the subsequent links gently tighten everything. To make a spit openwork, and not just lush, you need to straighten not the entire link, but to pull out of it an extreme part or several pieces. From their thickness will directly depend on the final appearance of the hairstyle.
Also, an openwork braid will help to make the strands selected separately in the process of weaving, which you simply need to draw the braid after.
Even braids are flowers from braids, waves, there are many different types of openwork weaving. There are many options, you can weave on the thumb, and you can create, connecting and modifying them for yourself. All that is enough strength and imagination.
Lace braid with flower
We comb all the hair back, separate the part of the hair at the top of the head, roll it up and remove, pinching it up.
We select the next part of the hair, divide it into three uniform strands and make the first bindings, as for the usual French braid.
Having made the first bindings, we separate the thin strand from the left strand and the same from the right strand, remove them to the side.
We make one more binding, again we separate the thin strand from the left part, then we return the first separated strand to the left part, and remove the second separated one over it to the side. We perform the same action on the right side.
We continue to the end in the same spirit. Rings formed in the process of weaving gently straighten.
Having finished the openwork braid, we turn to its decoration and weave a flower from a braid. We release the pinned upper curls, divide them into three strands and weave a regular pigtail of them. Immediately pull the strands on one side so that our little flower is lush.
We twist this pigtail with a ringlet and pin up a few invisible beings.
Our openwork braid with a rose is ready.
Some more not difficult options of weaving openwork braids. After watching the video master class just once you easily learn them.
Openwork bezel waves
Bezel wave hairstyle that can be figured out in just 3 minutes. And the view is not only pretty, but also unusual.
We take a part of the hair on one side of the head, divide it into three strands: two identical, and one thin. And we weave from them the usual French pigtail. In the process, gently stretch the large strands, do not pull thin.
We weave the same braid on the other hand, we connect them together on the back of the head and get a chic bezel.
A moment of inspiration, saturation of ideas
Owners of long hair are not really lucky in terms of choosing the most interesting weaving. On long curls you can braid anything, there is room for ideas and fantasies.In addition, the appearance of braids on long hair is quite different, even with rare hair, you can create the appearance of pomp and luxury.
Spit pattern with tracks
The presence of vertical paths from the front loops visually "pulls" the overall picture. The combination of this algorithm is suitable for adult and children's models of yarn of medium thickness.
We knit according to the scheme, which shows only LR. For IR loops knit apparently rice-ku.
Horizontal P consists of 18p., Vertical P - with 1p. on 32r.
The charming composition of braids and small leaves looks great on jumpers and cardigans.
Tie a braid pattern with leaves using knitting needles according to a scheme in which only LR is shown. A green check pattern indicates no loop.
Horizontal and vertical P patterns are 23p respectively. and 27r.
The figured braid with knitting needles is knitted with simple crosses of 4 loops. How to knit such weave is described in detail in the instructions under the scheme.
On cx. Only LRs are shown. IR performed by rice-ku.
The horizontal P is 14p. + 2p. + 2c. Vertically we do it once with 1p. 18 p., then knit, repeating from the 3rd p.
Openwork pattern braids knitting
Such a braid looks best from dense yarn of medium thickness. This is a wonderful pattern for women's summer blouses, tops.
On cx. Only LRs are shown. IR performed by rice-ku. Nakida in IR we will bind. P.
Horizontal P is equal to 16p. + 3p. + 2cr. We start knitting with eyelets in front of R. Vertical P is 1p. on 26r.
Pattern "Spit and mesh" knitting needles
Detailed schemes and descriptions explain how to knit this interesting pattern. Contrary to popular belief, braids are a pattern for thick, warm clothes, try tying a summer blouse with braids with a mesh.
The braid of the braid holds the canvas well, not allowing the knitted product to stretch and lose shape. Spit and net knit on the number of n. Multiple of 22 + 1p. + 2kr. On cx. Only LRs are shown. IR performed by rice-ku.
Vertical Р - 28р.
Monotonous and rustic at first glance patterns with knitting needles often look completely different in the finished product. This option is just that. Try it for a women's pullover and you will be pleasantly surprised by the result.
How to tie such braids - see diagram. It has LR and IR.
P contains 12p. + 2cr. + 7p. for rice-ka symmetry. The height is repeated with 1p. on 8r.
Wide openwork braid
This knitted pattern of wide openwork braid and narrow side braids is perfect for youth models of jumpers.
Detailed scheme of knitting for beginners shows LR. How to knit the wrong side - we look at the seemingly rice-ku. Nakida in IR knit purl n.
Horizontal (marked with a bracket in the diagram) and vertical P are 26p, respectively. and 20r.
Such braids look good on children's things, small interior items. Braids keep the shape of the canvas, not allowing it to stretch out.
On cx. shown LR, IR knit on rice-ku.
Beautiful convex pattern of braids suitable for knitting bulky items.
- 1r. (LR): 6l., * 2i., 10l. * - from * to * repeat to the last 8p., 2i., 6l.,
- 2p. and all IL: 8l., * 10i., 2l. * - from * to * repeat to the extreme 6p., 6l.,
- 3p .: as 1r.,
- 5p .: 6l., * 2i., Remove 5p. on add. cn at work, 5l., 5l. with add. Spokes, 2i., 10l. * - from * to * repeat to the extreme 8p., 2i., 6l.,
- 7r., 9r .: as 1r.,
- 11p .: as 5p.,
- 13 p., 14 p.: As 1 p.,
- 17р .: 6л., * 2и., 10л., 2и., Remove 5п. on add. cn at work, 5l., 5l. with add. knitting needles * - from * to * repeat to the extreme 8p., 2i., 6l.,
- with 19 p. on 21r .: as 1r.,
- 23р .: as 17р.,
- 24r. (IR): as 2p.
Braids with elongated loops
This very delicate pattern can be used when knitting women's blouses, jumpers, hats. For beginner knitters, the pattern may seem a bit daunting.
Horizontal P is equal to 18p. + 2kr. On cx. depicted LR and IR. LR should be read from right to left, IR - vice versa. Perform once with 1p. to 12p., then repeat from 3p. on 12r.
Explanations of the scheme:
- 1p .: 1i., 3l., 1l. with 3n., 8l., 1l. with 3n., 3l., 1i.,
- 2p .: 1l., 3i., 1p. pull out (nakida while reset, transplant on the right joint., without knitting, thread before work), 8i., 1n. pull out (repeated), 3i., 1l.,
- 3r.: 1i., 2l., 1l. with a 3n., elongated p. cross over to the left with 4l. (remove the elongated, knit 4l., then elongate the knit faces.), cross the elongated to the right with 4l., 1l. with 3n., 2n., 1i.,
- 4p. and further: we read similarly according to the scheme.
Small pair pigtails
Neat rice-k for vyvyazyvaniya threads of medium thickness. Ideal for baby things.
Braids knitting patterns are designed for straight / reverse knitting and for circular knitting. Showing LR and IR.
Horizontal P is 7p. + 3p. for symmetry + 2kr. Vertically repeat with 1p. 6p.
Interesting braid to decorate various products.
The number of the item set for the spikelet can be adjusted according to your own preferences. This further determines its width and height.
In this example, the number of p. Multiple of three, the height of the spikelet scales 10p.
The diagram shows the Republic of Latvia and IL.
What is called openwork braid?
An openwork or lace braid is called weaving, from which individual thin strands are pulled to obtain a specific pattern. The main advantage of lace braids is their versatility - such weaving is available even for relatively short hair (up to the shoulders).
Experts identify several basic techniques of weaving openwork braids:
It is woven on the basis of a classic braid, on one side of which thin strands are drawn. Most often used to create hairstyles with flowers from the hair.
As you can see in these photos, each of these methods looks just fine.
Wide lace braid
Such a gorgeous hairstyle can be safely done for a wedding or any other celebration. With it, you will be unique!
1. Comb it back.
2. At the crown, take three thin strands. For convenience, each of them is painted in a different color.
3. The first prolet make the usual way.
4. On the second stitch, separate the thin curl from the left strand - from it we will make lace.
5. Holding the weaving with one hand, second, grease the separated curl with gel and divide it into three parts. Each of these parts must be laid with an arc of different diameter (from the smaller to the larger).
6. Make a catch of the free strand on the left (under the ready-made lace).
7. Repeat the same procedure on the right side. Separate three thin locks from the extreme strand, smear them with gel and form arcs.
8. Then grab.
9. Continue braiding to the ends of the hair.
10. Finished lace for reliability sprinkle with varnish. If desired, decorate with beads.
Another very beautiful and uncomplicated option for long hair, with which you will be able to create a festive luxurious look.
1. Comb back the hair.
2. Apply a small amount of mousse or foam to your hair, especially if they are naughty.
3. Divide everything into three zones - upper, lower and middle. Tie each into a tail or somehow secure.
4. We start weaving in the upper zone. Dissolve this tail and divide it in half with a vertical parting.
5. From the temple on the right side, we begin to weave a French cone, adding loose curls only on top.
6. Drag the spike to the level of the middle part, that is, the second tail. Tie a pigtail with a thin rubber band.
7. Gently stretch the bottom of the weave. So walk to the top of the head and the pigtail to fix the rubber band. Also weave the left side.
8. On the left side of the parting, braid the exact same spikelet.
9. When both braids are ready, remove the elastic bands from them and put them together in one weave, periodically pulling the curls along the sides. Tie the tip for a while.
10. Throw the upper braid on the forehead so that it does not interfere.
11. Free the gum from the rubber band.
12. Divide it by 3 and braid the French cone, adding loose curls, either from one side or the other.
13. Stretch the weaving sections.
14. Lift and this pigtail.
15. Braid the last part of the hair.
16. Lower all back and tie all pigtails with a silicone rubber band.
17. Gently fasten them invisible on the sides and decorate with decorative pins.
Beautiful lace braids will appeal to those who love sports and street style. Here is one of the most convenient and practical options.
- Comb all back.
- At the forehead, take a not very wide strand and divide it by 3.
- Start weaving with a classic French spikelet.
- Gradually weave all the loose curls into it.
- After reaching the base of the neck, finish the weaving in the usual way and tie the tip with an elastic band.
- Secure the braid with a hairpin-comb.
- Gently stretch it with your hands, pulling out only the extreme strands.
- Secure strands stealth so that completely closed with a barrette.
- Twist the tip inside and also firmly pinned.
Lace element on loose hair
1. Make a side parting.
2. From the side where the hair will be more, take three strands.
3. Begin to weave the braid over the top, putting the extreme strands under the one that goes in the center. To facilitate the work, use gel wax.
4. Getting to the formation of lace. To do this, from the extreme strands №1 separate thin curl.
5. Lay strand number 1 under strand number 2 (central).
6. Separate another curl from the extreme strand №3.
7. Place # 3 under the center strand.
8. Act by analogy - separate another thin curl from the extreme strand No. 2.
9. Swipe the first thin curl under the second thin curl and add to the thick strand.
10. Lay strand No. 2 with a thin curl under the center one.
11. Repeat the process on the left side.
12. Place the first thin strand under the second and add to the thick strand No. 1.
13. Continue to weave the braid in this simple technique - release thin curls from the extreme strands and weave them into the braid through one or two prolettes.
14. Reaching the desired length, tie the tip of the elastic, adding to it a little loose hair.
15. Stretch thin curls with your hands as you weave.
16. Decorate your hair with beautiful hairpins.
How do you like that? (video)
How to weave a lace braid that would look gentle, soft, romantic? Believe me, this is no big deal.
1. Brush well.
2. Select a not very wide strand on the crown and begin to braid the French cone inside out, tucking the sections inward and picking up loose curls from one side to the other. Do not weave too tight.
3. After a couple of bindings, pull the thin loops out of the extreme strands. Make sure they are the same size.
4. Continuing in the same vein, dock the braid to the end and tie it with an elastic band.
5. The finished braid can be left loose or twisted in a circle and stabbed with a pair of studs.
6. Do not forget to decorate your hair with accessories or fresh flowers.
This double braid looks incredible and is perfect for women of all ages. For holidays, it is, of course, simple, but every day is fine.
1. Comb the hair on the side parting.
2. Separate one small strand at the bottom left and transfer it to the right.
3. From the rest of the hair, begin to braid the French braid vice versa.
4. After the first prolet, separate the thin curl from the center strand and set it aside.
5. After the second prolet, repeat this step - separate the thin curl from the middle strand and also set it aside.
6. Following this algorithm, dock the pigtail to the end and tie its tip.
7. To give it a tracery, stretch the sections with your hands.
8. Take the hair that was set aside earlier, put it on top of the braid and divide it by 3.
9. Braid the back braid, adding loose thin curls to the central part. Make sure that the weaving is tight enough.
10. Tie up the braid with an elastic band, attaching it to the first one.
Lush flower lace
Perhaps this option is the most elegant. He certainly deserves a luxurious red carpet.
- Comb it all back and collect the hair in a ponytail.
- Divide it by three.
- Braid the usual three-strand pigtail.
- On one side of the weave, pull the volumetric loops.
- Tie the tip with a rubber band.
- Twist the pigtail around the base of the tail, hide the tip inside and pin all the pins.
Some more tips
In order for the openwork braid to be lush and voluminous, go for a certain trick.
Tip 1. Before braiding the braids, wash your hair and dry them with your head down. This will create volume at the very roots.
Tip 2. Careless light waves created with a curling or ironing will also make the hair more lush. Choose medium or large diameter forceps. Very small curls just grease the entire effect.
Tip 3. An alternative to ironing will be the nozzle corrugation. With her openwork braid will be even more unusual.
Tip 4. Be sure to use styling tools that will not allow your spit to be disheveled. Gel, foam or mousse must be applied just before weaving.
Tip 5. If the weaving scheme seemed too complicated, do not give up the idea. To get started, practice more simple ways to create lace. Then go to the difficult.